Just ad Kenda klaw 20x11x8s fitted they look bigger than ever

Gsi-mark

May 11, 2012
Had 22 inch tyres on and dropped to 20 inch kenda klaws these they look the same size well gutted wanted 20s so it be better on pick up

Last edited:
Ad 22s on and dropped to these they look the same size well gutted wanted 20s so it be better on pick up

I HAD 22" tires on my quad but then I dropped to these 20x11/8 kenda klaws. they looked the same size so I am upset about this because I wanted 20 inch tires for better acceleration

Tyre makers seem to bend the rules when it comes to keeping a standard on sizes.

My 18 inch Kenda's, clock on at over 19 inches.

Some makers seem to measure the diameter of the case, while others measure to the outside of the tread.

As stated by Demon, you can gain back by replacing the front sprocket with a smaller one.

If you do replace the sprocket, you will need to replace the chain and rear sprocket as well, as old and new do not marry well.

dont forget that smaller tires = lower ground clearance too.

Blaaster is right, manufacturers tend to vary their sizes, also bear in mind that your 22's were probably very worn, hence there smaller appearance,, why dont you take a measurement to be 100% sure of this