Josh Frazier from florida.

joshuafrazier

Jan 15, 2011
Dade
i orginally joined this site to get help on redoing my blaster. i got it fixed and a shope and decided to sell it. anyone in florida, its a 2001 stock except reeds and nerf bars. price is $1200 firm. not many hours on the bike.

lol thats gutzy to use your real name as a screen name, stick around here buddy and earn your 300posts and put it in the for sale section and i guarantee people will wanna buy ur bike, not many people will buy from a member with no reputation on here, too many people ruined that by taking advantage of us, stick around and let us get u addicted to that blaster and make u want to never sell it :)

i'd like to keep it, but im 15 and i cant work on it because i dont have the skills or money. my dad would do it but hes 350lbs so he doesnt do much...

i'd like to keep it, but im 15 and i cant work on it because i dont have the skills or money. my dad would do it but hes 350lbs so he doesnt do much...

thats no excuse..when i was ur age i taught myself how to work on these things..its easy, just read arround here and you will learn how to replace every piece of hardware on here and fix any problem..if u wanna learn u just gotta do it, dont be scared to spin some wrenches, we all would gladly help you to on your quest for knowledge I:I

i actually did what i was told to do, and none of it helped. the stator was the problem, and a mechanic told me right of the bat, thats what i would be. but i like too, but i have my heart set on a yfz 450.

i actually did what i was told to do, and none of it helped. the stator was the problem, and a mechanic told me right of the bat, thats what i would be. but i like too, but i have my heart set on a yfz 450.

listen man, not bein a jerk but the advice we give are things that need to be done to your quad anyway. but we start off with the free stuff that could possibly be the problem. stuff that you could fix yourself w/o spendin any money. that stator was a def possibillity but like i said free fixes tried first.

Welcome man! stick around you can do it your self. you got all the help in the world here

i know, its all good. lol i put in new reeds, re-did the carb, new jets and air filter(all of bike was cleaned), leak down test, and compression test. and repacked silencer. but i still didnt solve the problem.

all of those things are needed to be done on a quad that has not had them done to it by you. If i bought a quad right now I would check all those things before I ever ran it hard.

damn a newbie thats already done a leak down and compresion test.

Welcome to the site, id kept the blaster,imagine your repair bill X3 when the yfz breaks