jetting problems after spending $2000 on mods

my advise altho many wont like it. toss that aircrapper carb and reinstall your stock carb and get the damn bike dialed in. ive used larger carbs on these engines and havent had much luck. BUT They do work good as these boys will tell ya but from what i know those stock blaster carbs can still manage 30-40 horse if ur makin more then that with your aircrapper carb then let me know. lol ps your not

I sold all the stock stuff to help fund the mods for the bike.

I couldn't even get to WOT with the 180 and bigger jets. With the 160 in it WOT was the same as 1/2 throttle.
I have not tried moving the needle. I've always read that you should start with it in its middle position.

You've heard decent advice. It should still get to full throttle and high rpm even if the needle is in the wrong position...

So anything else not check out with the electrical system? The spark plug cap can be trouble but it's not REALLY likely that's your problem.

With all the seizes I'm lost at if something was done after the last, what break-in procedure you're using, and if you are letting it warm up correctly and if you have been rejetting for the different wether conditions you have listed. Did you EVER do a leak test??

I followed the break in procedure per Ken. I drove it real easy for the first couple of hours. I ride the bike for at least 15 minutes real easy before I start getting on the throttle. I'm careful to get it warmed up good. The second seize happened in 18 degree weather and it was nice crisp weather. I'm thinking that it was just so cold that the cylinder was getting cooled off to quick compared to the piston.
I'm in process of doing a leak test. I did a leak test after the first wiseco piston and there were no leaks then. There isn't that many miles on the engine since the first wiseco piston.
I have not tried lowering the jets at all. I have only had 160, 180,190 and 205 in it. The 180 and up it would just fall on its face after 1/2 throttle.

i shouldent need any its just true its been done before. and as for me i have a built liquid cooled stock bore and stroke blaster thats deep between 30-40hp and at the moment buildin a air cooled stroker with the dt200 motor specs running all this with stock carb size and dont plan to change. theres power to be made everywhere on the engine its just choosing the weakesst links first. and these blaster motor have alot of them.

30hp without any mods pipe anything. stock carb

stock with a stock blaster carb and pipe and no porting, you made 30hp yet you dont have any proof?

i thought a stock blaster only made like 15-17hp.

My keihin PWK is/was the easiest carburetor out of all of the ones I've had to tune. I got it second hand and it still runs great!

I doubt seriously that the carburetor is actually a problem unless the e-clip has slipped or the float is stuck and flooding the engine out.

I still have a nagging feeling that it's electrical. I had rust on my flywheel magnets one time from where my stator cover had a nick in it and it let the stator stay wet all the time. My bike would rev about 1/4 of the way up and then just start popping and hiccuping and carrying on. At first I suspected the carburetor so I tore it done like 5 times but after I determined that not even I could be that bad at cleaning out a carb I finally pulled the stator cover off and there were water droplets and rusticles in there. Skeery stuff!

Can't you fu*k up the crank that way? I hear that they are very temperamental to impact.

Slick's temperamental so it works well..... I:I :p

I don't recommend smacking the crank with a hammer you can throw them out of whack that way and cause balance issues. I recommend the Tusk crank puller and Tuck case splitter (one for pushing the crank out of the case and one for pulling it back in). Together they're about $120 but that'll mean you have the tools to do a simple bottom end yourself.

You'll also need a clutch/flywheel holder, flywheel remover, and an impact screwdriver. The other things should be covered by a normal mechanic's toolset (wrenches, sockets, snap ring pliers)

Slick's temperamental so it works well..... I:I :p

I don't recommend smacking the crank with a hammer you can throw them out of whack that way and cause balance issues. I recommend the Tusk crank puller and Tuck case splitter (one for pushing the crank out of the case and one for pulling it back in). Together they're about $120 but that'll mean you have the tools to do a simple bottom end yourself.

You'll also need a clutch/flywheel holder, flywheel remover, and an impact screwdriver. The other things should be covered by a normal mechanic's toolset (wrenches, sockets, snap ring pliers)

HAAAA, I guess if your reusing the crank.... my method is not the proper way!

$30 to split and reassemble? Splitting's the easy part really, the right side case will slip off the crank usually. It's really only pressing the crank out of the left side case bearing that's a pain....

automotive harmonic balancer puller, some long 8mmx1.25 bolts and you'll be in business to get them apart.

Here is a list of suggestions:
Replace plug cap
Remove silencer
Remove unifilter
Seal case with case bond 1104 or 1194
Check grounds
Disconnect parking brake.

Things I have done.
Ohmed coil 7.6k in spec
Ohmed sorce coil 218 in spec
Ohmed plug cap 6.3K, out of spec
Removed exhaust and checked for flow with compressed air, seems fine