iwant a oil cooler

just run no oil so you don't have to worry about keeping it cool.

are you running your blaster hard enough to actually boil the gear oil? if your answer is no then an oil cooler is unnecessary.

since the crankcase oil isn't pressurized an oil cooler wouldnt work without extensive case modding and an electric pump to actually make the oil flow thru the cooler.

spend your money on effective mods instead

lol ok, take this idea, crumple it up into a little ball and THROW IT THE FCK AWAY :D :D. lmao just pickin dude but seriously a oil cooler first off probally wouldnt work and it is unneeded. the only oil you could cool woiuld be the tranny oil and i dont see how thats gonna help anything..

An oil cooler is for 4 strokes. I don’t think it would make any difference in your blaster. Most guys here premix their oil.

i premix to it some one said hat i would need one thats why i come on here for help but its all good i have a cfm air box and i want to get reeds where is the best place to buy sorry thats off top

ebay is the best place to shop for parts usually. and no problem on the cooler dude, we like to have fun and pick a little but we will help, eventually.... hahahaha :D