Ive had it im going to quit!!!!

bobdryerr

Nov 10, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Well guys I figured it would easier an better for my heath to quick smoking. I'm quiting so I can get the quads running. I'd rather die driving one of them instead from cancer. So far its been 2 full days since I've had a cancer stick. I really want one but I'm just not gonna buy them anymore.

You can do it.Just stop tkinking about them.That pic in your sig is nice,I didn't realize the blasty likes it raw dawg from the backside.lol

1) Go buy a stun gun
2) give the stun gun to the person nearest to you
3) Tell the person to shock you in the balls every time you even mention a cigarette

You may slip up and mention it once, but I doubt you forget again. If you do smoke one then they get to stun you till you scrotum starts to smoke. If you lived closer I'd be more than happy to help you out with this. Nothing against smokers, that's a personal choice. I just love shocking the hell outa people with a stun gun.

1) Go buy a stun gun
2) give the stun gun to the person nearest to you
3) Tell the person to shock you in the balls every time you even mention a cigarette

You may slip up and mention it once, but I doubt you forget again. If you do smoke one then they get to stun you till you scrotum starts to smoke. If you lived closer I'd be more than happy to help you out with this. Nothing against smokers, that's a personal choice. I just love shocking the hell outa people with a stun gun.[/QUOTE hahahaha but good luck quitten....! thats not in a sarcastic way either....

yes i like the shocking thing but i hate getting shock im only 24 an i might b sterile already cause ive been zapped by 220 5 times in one month last year. like so bad where they thought they where gonna half to do skin graffs. lol

not a bad idea i just wanna have kids one of these days lol.

Reactions: 01blaster4life
good luck, that is a good thing your doing, if you can't help yourself but smoke then go get arrested and they won't let you have a smoke, haha!! I:I