iv got bad news

mud runner

Jan 19, 2012
leabnon TN
well i was raceing and it just died i was going in 3rd gear and it started boging down so i shifted down to 2nd and it boged down and it was starting to die so i imeadently turned it off but when i pulled the clutch lever and it feels like there is nothing there the cable is not broke because i can see the clutch lever moving but it is LEAKING OIL BAD does anybody have any ideas about what is wrong but it will start and run but there feels like there is nothing there when i pull the clutch lever

hmm strange that it would be bogging from a clutch issue unless the adjustment nut fell off and managed to get caught up and break the cases somehow

and when it started bogging down is when i started getting on the brake to go into the turn and it happend in this turn
testscan785.jpg

Showing off ur pics I see. Lol
U NEED a leak tester. U shouldn't be racing if.u don't have one. Or at least if u do.t want to be buying new top ends every weekend.
Buy one!!! Or make one.

he might buy one now that this happend and yes im showing off my race pics i laped anorher blaster but i couldent get in front of a :eek: "125 cobra" :eek: but i only got about 5 or 6 laps befor this happend

my bike ran (not very good, but did) with a busted exhuast side piston skirt < the main cause of busted cases.
a peek into the exhuast port will let ya know if thats what caused this