Its nice to see....

ZxAlucard6r

Apr 4, 2007
How active this place is becoming... it seems like every time i sign on theres a new member, and im not counting the unactive ones, but i keep seeing new avatars and names actively posting in all the forums.

This would be the first time ive been a part of a forum from almost the beginning, its pretty cool to watch it grow, especially at this pace. I really dont think we have to worry about this place goin under.

BTW, im about to change the donut video i just put on youtube and add in a comment about the forum to spread the word.

How active this place is becoming... it seems like every time i sign on theres a new member, and im not counting the unactive ones, but i keep seeing new avatars and names actively posting in all the forums.

This would be the first time ive been a part of a forum from almost the beginning, its pretty cool to watch it grow, especially at this pace. I really dont think we have to worry about this place goin under.

BTW, im about to change the donut video i just put on youtube and add in a comment about the forum to spread the word.

I couldnt agree more, its always cool to watch something your a part of grow. :)

Especially when you take part in helping out :)
And yes, BlasterForum.com is off to a great start.

yeah ive only been apart of this site for a few days but.....everyone needs their daily dose...lol