Its a sad day

phragle

Feb 7, 2009
Godfather to the blaster family
I watched wifes blaster drive away with my baby this afternoon. I have had a blaster since they first came out in 88, now both bikes I built by hand, spent every penny I had at the time on, Rode to countless victories and 2 world records, they are gone. Nothing left but pictures magazines and memories. :(

hey man don't know you but as far as I can see they went to a good place... and you have moved on to bigger and better things :)... good thing you wouldn't ship it to me cus I would have tried to break them records...:) (remember I said TRIED)

don't be too sad now I'm spending every penny I have to bring the 1st generation bike back to life 2013 style...lol.. k.o.r has the motor and once he's done will be putting both to good use.. plus both of them have new friends in the garage

don't feel bad I sometimes buy old non running bikes and quads so that I could afford my toy habit and I have been sad to see most of them go.especially my banshee[wife said I couldn't keep it to fast]

Phragle ..
You, you're Blasters, your accomplishments and your contributions to this site have been inspirational. You have my gratitude and admiration ... Thank You!
Cheer up .. It's all good :)

YZ Otis