Is this widening kit worth it?

dude, the diamond j kits are SOLID. they dont bend, contrary to somes beliefs, there are a few people that bash on them, they hold up. they make a kit for yfz shocks too, i plan on getting it.

dude, the diamond j kits are SOLID. they dont bend, contrary to somes beliefs, there are a few people that bash on them, they hold up. they make a kit for yfz shocks too, i plan on getting it.

thanks for ur input...1/4 thich,they seem pretty solid,plus i dont do 20ft or more jumps..so im sure they would hold for trails and minor jumps.

i asked a simaliar question not to long back and tech blaster told me that there absolutely awesome no regrets..... im thinkin on gettin a kit myself...

I have this on my daughters blaster! It is a good alternative! The tie rod extensions suck so i just ordered some new +3 tie rods from asr racing. If you were to paint or powder coat the kit you wouldnt even know it was aftermarket.. seemless. Extender kit and different offset rims and the blaster is sitting at 49" wide up front.. buy it you will like it

DSCN0287.jpg

DSCN0288.jpg

yes the kit works great, very solid i used it for about a year and beat the hell outta it, now batts the owner and he beats the hell outta it with no probs.........as said above the only issues is the weak tie rod extensions, they bend easily