Diamond J?

Yeah I was looking at spacers too. I read they are pretty hard on the ball joints though. Plus I was liking the diamond j kit because of the ability to kit the different shock mount, so I could run 450 shocks.

With lowering kit.

Works very well, minimal bump steer if you alter the toe to suit.

If you have the ready cash a better option is extended A arms.

2hx1xn5.jpg

That must be the 6" kit. Looks like it lowered it quite a bit. From what I read they are pretty tough, plus I don't really jump it, but I ride it pretty hard. I was leaning towards the 4" kit.

That must be the 6" kit. Looks like it lowered it quite a bit. From what I read they are pretty tough, plus I don't really jump it, but I ride it pretty hard. I was leaning towards the 4" kit.

It is the same kit only with different tie rod extensions.

Word of warning the rod extensions tend to bend on the 6".

Yup it is lowered well in the pic, it was set up for barrel racing at the local show.

Can you adjust the height, or will it be that low.

Invert the lowering kit and you can raise it the same amount that you can lower it.

The top brackets can be turned upside down to raise it way up.

Look at where the top of the shocks go and you will see the adjustment holes.

My lad uses it for MX and shows it some pretty high jumps.

Another reason blaasters was so low is that he has works shocks where as pika has stock. The works would suck up a lot... My brother got works on stock arms and the arms sit almost level when he's on it. I suggest getting extended arms over that kit...

Not my idea of correctly widening your quad. Again my illustration:Which would fly with the greatest ease? An eagle or a Dodo? An eagle is designed with a wide wingspan and the pivot points of his wings as close together as possible. While a dodo was a fat little bird with tiny wings and the pivot point of his wings very far apart.

You want your quad to have the ability to flex its a-arms as much as possible. This is achieved with good shocks and the pivot point as close together as possible. What you are doing with the Diamond J kit is moving the pivot points further apart. It makes the bike wider, but doesnt really do much else apart from put more strain on mounting points.