intake blades

dont waste your money pal
WRONG, from tests they actually work, better on forstrokes, what they do is stop turbulance from happening when cracking the throttle open, its a good design, but are the worth that much???? no. im gettin a design goin soon, and the dont really add hp just better throttle response and quicker out of the corners

WRONG, from tests they actually work, better on forstrokes, what they do is stop turbulance from happening when cracking the throttle open, its a good design, but are the worth that much???? no. im gettin a design goin soon, and the dont really add hp just better throttle response and quicker out of the corners

throttle responce....... mmm vforce3s.. problem solved

From what I've read, they let you run a bigger carb for top end without killing your low end. Does it realy work? I can't say.

Ditto. The theory is good, plus too many mags with access to dynos have said they work for them to be total junk. In the quest to WIN, most racers would say it is a cheap upgrade and EVERYBODY uses em.

they are designed to help improve intake velocity at half or lower throttle. they are designed to decrease the "eddy" that will happen behind the slide when it is not fully open.

they do work, but they are not worth the price. they are also usless for drag racing.

if your quad is fully modded out and your lookin to take home a checkered flag, i'm betting one's no going to hurt, a racer will do anything for that edge over the next guy, the mags do give good reviews, try it, if your a rec rider i can't see it possible to give the bang for the buck on this one, very expensive for what it is but for some people a hundred or so isn't that bigga deal, depends on how deep your pockets are, not all mods are gonna bang like a new pipe or a stroker crank, depends on how finely tuned you wanna be