Injuries

Mrs_3_0_5

Dec 18, 2008
Florida
Just Wondering what kind of injuries everyone has occured riding a blaster...

So Far I have burnt my leg really bad on Mr's Exhaust....Fell off the back landed on my back and bruised my tail bone and Tore the burn back open....oh and tried riding on two wheels fell off and somehow ran my own leg over....haha that one was pretty funny but Tore my burn back open for the 3rd time...lol

Reactions: djack12
iv never crashed my blaster.
right when i got the kodiak brandnew in 06 i was drifting around a turn on a gravel road then caught the grass on the side she rolled 3 times.

Reactions: djack12
Back in october I over shot a jump and landed on the front end really hard and broke my left wrist. I was out for 2.5 months it sucked.

playing around in my driveway in reverse on my kids 125 i lost it a little and it rolled on top of me. no big deal just a few scrapes and scratches. rode for a few more mins and then went to get something to drink. reached in my pocket to check my cell for calls and the screen was cracked on my Blackberry Curve that was in mint condition after being owned for 6 months until i wrecked lol sucks but better then a broken leg or burn marks sorry mrs 305

Never wrecked on a blaster before (i dont own one) but ive wrecked on my shee a few times doing wheelies, rearended an outlander (i was going a little fast and he was stopped on the trail around a corner). Dropped my R6 when someone fell over on me doing a stoppie at a red light. Wrecked my R1 at mid-ohio sports car course in sept. Grabbed 1st gear instead of 2nd going into turn 1. I was going about 90mph, heres some pics of my pants and bike.
DSCF0405.jpg

DSCF0404.jpg

DSCF0403.jpg

Ripped my pants. (never buy joe rocket)
DSCF0410.jpg

DSCF0409.jpg

Skinned my knee down to the kneecap and a little knick on my elbow. no complains from me. If you ever buy a motorcycle a ARAI rx7 helmet is the only way to go.

haha yeah after I ran myself over mr bought me a helmet...haha he said no more tricks unless I wear it. I get super woman syndrome sometimes....especially on our jet skis..lol heres a pic of the helmet he bought me.

toys143.jpg

toys144.jpg

i've never been in anything serious (knock on wood), but i have landed on my head a couple times after the blaster almost rolled over on me. just managed to bail before it completely tipped over.

from all that i've done im pretty lucky

never crashed the blaster, but i went a lil to fast first time i rode our rappy 350 on the trails and went over the handle bars into trees (there suspension sucks) and i was ridin my old dirtbike and went of trail, fell, tree got wedged between the front fender and tire, then my step mom tried dodgin me on her 350 and ran my leg over then fell off.......i never ride without ridin boots luckily

yeah when some dumbass hit me in the back tire when there was a pile up in front of me during a race and i was trying to avoid it and ended up getting thrown like a rag doll....

yea.. she has no fear of it.. lol.... so i make her put it on when she tries to be superwoman..

I crashed a banshee i had a few years back and had lots of road rash.. still have all the scars from that had rocks inbeded in my head she's to cute to let that happen..

I need to get some pics of my $600 aria helmet with the face scratched off of it. lol. I almost cried.