I'm new and I've got a sick blaster.

50 bucks right now

You're crazy. I'd rather beat on that thing with a hammer before I let it go for that kind of money. Aren't you the guy I seen on here that got a set of wheels on here for dirt cheap and then tried to sell them for 10x's more?

I'm not hard up for cash in anyway, I just don't want it sitting around forever. Maybe I'll send it out to get some port work.

your girls got a sweet blaster bro! now we gotta see pics with her on/riding it.. im lovin' the pink dude not too much and the race plastics look great

welcome to the forum bro, nice bikes, i'd trade the 450r for a gsxr or a better 450, also, nice shee, i ove the little mike dude on the bumper, lol

Thanks for all the kind words fellas. I'll work on them pics.

Anyone got an airstryker they wanna trade for a BB cylinder?

welcome to the forum, great bikes ya got there

just remember the rules about selling here bro, gotta have 300 posts or be a supporter with 30 posts

both those bikes look killer. and i know what you mean about the blaster being more fun (sometimes) lol. but gotta love the power of the shee.

Thanks.

Yeah man. Sometimes the banshee is too much to handle honestly. I get thrown off of it alot haha.

I'm trading my 2008 450r for a 2005 yfz 450 tomorrow.
The yfz is a beast with a 480 athena motor. The first time I rode it I flipped it bad within 30 seconds of getting on it.

I gave it full throttle in 2nd gear and it ripped me off of it and flipped and bounced 20' away from me. I'm still hurting. It's a torque monster.

Damn Bro thatws some kick ass bikes and when i saw your banshee and that blaster i almost sh*t A BRICK and it sucks that ur sellin that banshee

Last edited:
Thanks man. I absolutely love my banshee but I have too many expensive quads and would like to free up some money to buy a gsxr.

My banshee is awesome if you wanna go extremely fast down the road in a straight line, but when it comes down to off road it just handles like sh*t compared to my YFZ.

I'm starting to see why 89% of riders have switched to four strokes. Haha.

The banshee makes you feel like you own the earth... its like catch me if you can but i bet u cant reach the dust i make. BUT i completely agree with the fact that it handles poorly on those kinda things but thats not what it is made for. AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE YAMAHA PRIDE YOU MAY RIDE AND YOU MAY WIN NO MATTER 2 OR 4 STROKE MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY

Aaaand here is my newly acquired 450r.
The 4stroke's power and handling is really growing on me. REALLY growing on me

Or I'm trading it for a GSXR. I haven't made up my mind yet

photo4-4.jpg

photo5-3.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo2-7.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

Please dont switch to 4jokes or u will become part of the 89% of the people that switched to 4jokes.