if my idle hangs about 3 or 4 secs

A hanging idle is a big deal and you need to fix it before you damage something. Ian (Dualstroke) is right...idle hanging is often caused by too lean of a pilot jet. What setup are you running right now? (Stock or aftermarket carb? What size pilot is in there?)

It is also possible that your engine has an air leak. I'd do a leakdown test, especially if this problem just suddenly appeared.

Have you changed anything or has this just done it by itself?

If it has just done it by itself, then it is possibly an air leak and messing with jetting will cause problems.

Its a keihin pj 50 pilot i jlhave been tryin to tube it and ive done a leak down test held 5 psi for 15 mins

Has it suddenly happened or have you changed your setup.

If you have changed nothing the carby could simply need a service and a clean out.

I bought it wirh this carb on it they had u huge air leak and jetted it for the leak i fixed the leak now teyin to jet how its sopost to be

List all your mods and someone will come up with a ball park figure to start with.

I am not familiar with keihin carbs.

My idle also hanging for 3 secs. I have a Mikuni carb on it and its jetted but im not sure how much, so i get a stock jet and a tor eliminator kit? My quad is all stock except a oil injector delete.

Mines 240 big bore kit fmf fatty pipe wiseco piston oil inject gone tors gone parkin break gone airbox gone keihin pj 34 mm carb 155 main 55 pilot 130 compression k&m airfilter right off the carb sone body helpp this blaster brother out

What needle are you running in your Keihin carb? With a big-bore kit and the mods you have listed, you should be in the 50 to 55 pilot jet size range. The main jet you have sounds about right, too. You may have too lean of a needle in the carb, however, and this can contribute to the hanging idle problem.

I'm not as familiar with Keihin needles as I am with those for Mikuni, but lots of people here have good luck running CEL needles in their carbs.

If I were you, I'd PM awk08; he runs a 34mm PJ on his Blaster and I'm sure he'd be happy to tell you which needle will work best.

34pj, mods in my sig

45 pilot, 155 main, dgh needle middle clip position, throttle cable to adjust the idle, then fine tune with the POS choke circut idle adjustment

any chance your throttle cable is routed wrong? i had a similar problem and it was my throttle cable hanging up just a little bit

Yeah...start with the simple stuff:

Is cable hanging up somewhere due to routing?

Is the carb & slide all gunked up?

Clean your carb.....and if your slide has black gunk all over it you can use some very fine sandpaper to clean the gunk off the slide.