Ice riding

The Ox

Mar 26, 2008
Wisconsin
Just a couple quick vids from on the ice today. Not the best quality but you get the drift.

Last edited by a moderator:
studded for sure... if he wasnt studded at that speed he woulda took out whom ever was running the camera...

OX the wife and i might be coming to green bay next weekend to get away for a qweekend.... we may need a guided atv tour :)

Saturday afternoons dont work due to basketball. Early moring or maybe sunday might work. The river had a couple spots that were open, only like 5inches deep but too big of a drop off to go thru it. I was studded. Dont look like it, but I was in 3rd around that corner. That is how most of the river is, sweeping turns with great ice. If you like to hang corners, this is the area around here.

well were coming up fridaynight i guess... and gonna ride satrday and most of sunday... only day time though since im having lighting issues on the 400ex.. i like corners... the wife dont ride like i do lol... she's just a casual rider..

ill be posting a thread in the wisconsin thing about next weekend

well were coming up fridaynight i guess... and gonna ride satrday and most of sunday... only day time though since im having lighting issues on the 400ex.. i like corners... the wife dont ride like i do lol... she's just a casual rider..

ill be posting a thread in the wisconsin thing about next weekend

Thats fine, Ill see what I can work out. Also the weather can change things fast so ill keep an eye on things on the river for you. Where you going or are you just trailiering each day.

Thats fine, Ill see what I can work out. Also the weather can change things fast so ill keep an eye on things on the river for you. Where you going or are you just trailiering each day.

we will trailer to where ever we need to.. how are fuel locations??? i get like 3 maybe 4 hours to a tank of gas in the 400ex.. wifes 300ex should be decent since its bone stock..

i dont know anywhere to ride up there hence lookin for a 'guide' lol.. she prob bookin a hotel in green bay. and well have the 4x4 suburban so we can go where ever we need to go to ride

Heres a couple more pics of the family when we went riding Saturday.

16kwc4g.jpg

4v21s4.jpg

Hey 4cfed.

Green bay WI - Google Maps

Well this is a satelite shot of where we usually leave from. Get off on Cty B (Sunset Beach RD). There is a gas station/Burger King there. Then you park in the parking lot on the end and the river is right across a field there. Everyone goes here to get gas and leave. From here you can follow up river or go out to the Bay and go to Duck Creek or Little Suamico. They are all good. I can help you guys out or give you better directions and stuff. Also recommend some hotels up here.