i think my girlfriend is cheating on me

blaster01

Jan 17, 2009
Virginia
So Ive been quite suspicious of my girlfriend lately. She has been car-pooling with her ex boyfriend lately, he drives her to my house, and to there school(i go to a different school) and anyway I think their becoming more than friends again even when she says "we just friends". When he drops her off and I'm in the garage she usually gets right out of his car but if all the lights are off (they think I'm inside watching TV or outback in the shed) she sits in his car for like 20 minutes. So i decided to pull a quick one on them. One night I turned all the lights off and left the garage door open and hid behind my quad. Well his car pulled into my driveway and his headlight were shining on my quad and I noticed my sprocket was worn down and hooked should I get a new sprocket and chain or just a sprocket??

new chain and sprocket would be the best route to go, and its possible that she could be cheating never know

start cheating too just incase so when its all said and done you wont feel so bad lol

oh yea make your girl buy a new chain and sproket

oh and another thing i'm sure we all know what can be done in a car in 20mins. might wanna lay off kissing her for awhile know what i mean lmao

Get a New Chain and Sprocket , spoil the Blasty , cause the blasty will never leave you for the previous owner . as far as the chick , your 15 , who gives a crap , your gonna have a 100 girlfriends before you are out of highschool . Chicks are like buses , miss one wait 15 minutes and the next ones gonna be comin . If you get dumped , big deal , call her fat , and that you can really notice when she's on the rag and she should get that looked at . Then go riding . just keep the blasty under lock and key , jealous angry women will always attack precious objects .