I think I have to sell the blasty. (Pissed off)

nathanastone

Jan 30, 2010
South Carolina
So my taxes were offset (taken) for both Federal and State refunds because I missed one college loan payment and forgot to call last month to tell them it would be late. $1300 loss. X( I make enough $ in the summer I don't need to work for 5 months out of the winter. I spent extra money thinking I can use my tax money for bills next month til I go back to work. Kinda late to look for a job just for a few weeks, so I either have the choice of selling the Blaster, which I love, or my laptop and GPS which I kinda need but can be replaced. Tough choice here. I'm super bummed.

sorry to hear that dude, but don't give up this site dude, we love havin u around, best of luck to u.
I definately won't give up the site because if I do sell it, I'm getting a better Blaster this spring. I:I It's not the nicest one out there but it runs great now and I put a lot of work into getting it running from the crappy shape it was in. I'll just start with a better base bike in a month or two. My first paycheck this spring is going straight to buying a nice Blasty. ;)