i sold my 50!!!!!!

2001blaster240

Mar 18, 2009
lodi ,ca
so my buddy was having a garage sale at his house today so i brought my 50 over so we could smash it when no 1 was there so were just eatin sum lunch about to pack up all his sh*t and this lil old mexican dude that didnt speak nooooooooooooo english he came up to me and was like ill give you $500 for it i was stoked he loaded it up in his van and he left i couldnt belive it its a lil jap knock off bike i got new 2 years ago for $700 and it now has no front or back breaks , no clutch cable , and it leaks out the case by the front sprocket hahahahaha i felt KINDA bad but he didnt ask nuthin so COME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I:II:II:I

so my buddy was having a garage sale at his house today so i brought my 50 over so we could smash it when no 1 was there so were just eatin sum lunch about to pack up all his sh*t and this lil old mexican dude that didnt speak nooooooooooooo english he came up to me and was like ill give you $500 for it i was stoked he loaded it up in his van and he left i couldnt belive it its a lil jap knock off bike i got new 2 years ago for $700 and it now has no front or back breaks , no clutch cable , and it leaks out the case by the front sprocket hahahahaha i felt KINDA bad but he didnt ask nuthin so COME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I:II:II:I

take that money and run, take that money and run,,,,,lol

Nice one dude! I wish some random guy could come and buy crap I don't need. Could've had my own race 450r by now.