i not too pleased with my holeshots .. any suggestions? help please

Thanks man.. an 21s up front.. I'm running a +3 didn't effect the power just made it more stable an took the violence out of it, an put the power to the ground..

what size are your rear rims? sorry for so many questions,, i work hard to get my money and i dont wanna buy something that i cant use or dont like once i get it(my rear tires and wheels)

Just 8inch stockers.... Them 10s is probally made it big an wide.. I would just get 9inch banshee rear rims great tire choice an don't look huge..

blasty 95 ,, you've been such a great help , i think ive finally figured out what im gonna do, ive been looking for banshee rear axle and hubs and when i find them im gonna get that, desert lock rear wheels in 9's , and im probably gonna steal your tire idea which is 18 inch atrax in the rear and 21's on 10 inch desert locks on the front .. if you dont care because yours look great.

Nice , I had a +4 a few years ago that somebody made , It wasn't the same Thickness as the stock blaster rear swing arm Carrier mount so I never used it and sold it for 85 and told the guy be careful and I never used it as a full Warning

I just lengthened my swingarm +2, well, actually and honestly it is +1.75 because of the saw cut. I am loving it. Just enough. My son has a +3 we thought, but our measurements come closer to a +4". Too long in our opinion. Lost traction and balance.

The +2 will still wheelie easily on loose surfaces and yet gives better balance on hillclimbs and drag starts.

im gonan go with +2 because i dont really like the stretched look but blasters are too short the rearend like sets up under it so +2 would move it back a little and make it look right. anybody have any luck outta the +2 carrier extender things on eBay?

Ive had the aluminum a&r 2 inch bolt on extension bolted up for many years for basic sport and trail riding.It was just to get me by until I could afford a swing arm but have not gotten one yet.I have not had any real issues with it.You half to triple check the bolts from comming loose and use red locktight and if your using the skid plate ive heard of the mounts braking off which seems like they would but you can work around that.I would not recomend it for racing.

thanks Rich, i dont race i only trail ride , ive seen people say bad and some people say good about them so i guess ill have to see for myself;; before i baught my diamond-j customs widening kit some people said good and some said bad so i just tried it for myself

Thanks to all that helped , i think i came out good because today i traded the holeshots off ; i traded my holeshots with the baja t-9 aluminum wheels and hubs for some 20-10-9 titan fast tracker on aluminum wheels with the rolled lip and a set of 4/115 hubs so i got the sizes i wanted and more variety wheel selection but i can no longer use my 2 inch rear wheels spacer but i guess its all worth it , i was gonna go with a banshee rear axle anyways :p

heres some pictures of my new wheels, tires, and hubs . ; the width loss is the only thing that sucked about the trade.

Attachments

• blaster39.jpg
    blaster39.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 207
  • blaster40.jpg
    blaster40.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 204
  • blaster41.jpg
    blaster41.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 206
  • blaster42.jpg
    blaster42.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 226
  • blaster43.jpg
    blaster43.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 212
hey guys, the blastys still the same ; she aint been rode much lately, been busy between school, trying to make a dollar, and my jeep. but our reltionship is about to get better , im about to order her a banshee axle and a 2 inch extension !