I must be crazy deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blasterfied

Nov 14, 2013
Coal City, Illinois
I have a NEW DOTCO 1/4'' die grinder for sale or trade.

Model 12L1082-36

I bought it a year ago, and never used it. The air fitting was never even put on. It just sits in my air tool cabinet. Needless to say, DOTCO tools are very EXPENSIVE!!!!

It would work great for porting and other engine work.

Before I bought this grinder, I barrowed one from a friend.....and I loved it, smoothest die grinder and plenty of power. My side job of making metal art came to a stop. The reason it never gets used.

I paid in 2013 $364.89 from McMaster Carr
Selling for $150.00 or TRADE for blaster parts

I'm selling it to the members here on Blaster Forum ONLY!! I'm throwing in some bits I have triples of for free and the air fitting.

If you do a search you can see it goes for more than what i paid.

nice tool and deal
thread moved :)

If anyone is interested shoot me an offer or trade for a 03+ hood with head light OR complete nurfs OR stock swing arm. my loss your gain.

Last edited:
I might have a swingarm for you let me check when I get home tonight. Would only need you to cover shipping costs and a discount on your newly designed MX ready extended swingarm.

Thanks for the interest. But you want me to cover shipping on top of trading even up for a die grinder worth $350.00? I'll pass.. Even though I'm selling for $150.00, I would rather the trade be valued as much or close and including shipping costs.

No I was stating if I have a swingarm you can have it for the cost of shipping. I do not need the die grinder
I actually need to hold off on this thread. I was told a lay-off is coming due to the weather. So before I start spending money on projects, I need to put that on hold. Even though I'm in management doesn't mean I can't be on the list. I'll keep you in mind if you do have one, thanks for the offer.

deal for grinder on hold until further notice.
thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.