I may buy a powerband tomarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredFlintbone

Apr 19, 2009
This guy in the city contacted my craigs list he has a powerband for $30 for the blaster and he said it is real good and you can feel it swell so I am supposed to meet up with him in the city tomorrow evening I asked him what kind it is and he said there all the same. Does anyone else have it installed? Should I buy it?

He didn't say he had a spring or pin just the band as far as I know. Well if he doesn't have them at least is just the band worth the $30?

wtf? anyway if that one is $250 then I'm buyin this one for $30 hell yeah. My blasters gonna really blast Thankx!!!

dude there is no such thing your probably going to meet someone thats going to rob you.. well they are already trying to by selling you a powerband..
thats like telling you id sell you a bridge in new york..

I hope you know its not real i really hope you knoe click that link and look at the rest of the parts. oh and dont forget to pick up some blinker fluid while your on kale co.

Don't be dumb and fall for that guys crap. Its not an actual part you put on. Power band is a reference to the rpm range in which a motor makes its best power.

Status
Not open for further replies.