I may buy a powerband tomarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think im goin to start looking around the house and get me a vaccum belt for my powerband im gonna b able to go soooooooo fast yall better watch out i hear itll give me a 100hp gain lmao

damn 5 of them u aint even gonna b able to ride that thing lmao have u tried putting blinker fluid in it yet it helps gives u bout 10hp

Dude, why do you think everyone has been bustin on ya? You got ripped off big time. Don't come on here pointing the finger at other people. If you would have done some research you would have known that a power band isn't an actual part. If I do remember correctly you were the one bragging about how much faster your quad was gonna be. Like I stated before "Its not an actual part you put on. Power band is a reference to the rpm range in which a motor makes its best power." You have no one to blame but yourself for your own stupidity.

I think you are supposed to wrap it around your bar and get it tight, then slide it over the throttle. It will give you amazing power at all times.

But seriously, i cant believe you bought that. If you look on KaleCoAutos site youll see that its not real. Unless you think that you have to change your blinker fluid. You probably couldve done a goggle search, or just listened to the people on here and still have your 40 bucks. And if a powerband was real and added power, dont you think there would be people using them?

i just put 3 new powerbands on my blaster added some blinker fluid and wow what a differance im also bout to buy the awd kit then none off yall will b able to touch me

Holy crap. I have tears running down my face. This is one hell of a way to start my day. Thank you Fred.

Did you atleast get the adjustable powerband? Doesn't look like it. Should've spend the extra $200 and bought the one from Kaleco Auto. You could've had reliable and usable power any time, under any conditions.

dude dont forget the lefthanded screw driver its gonna b impossible to put the powerband on with out it u will also need the round tuit to make sure got the band in their right

my troll detector is going off.

but if you acualy dont know a powerband isnt something physical and it is not something you buy, then you need to stick around the forums more and read. dont take these comments as bad, just take them as teaching you more.

IS THIS A SERIOUS POST OR IS THIS GUY JUST PLAYING DUMB ??? I really hope he's just having fun with us ! cause if hes serious he shouldnt even be riding a quad. or atleast riding one before doing some research on how it operates

Status
Not open for further replies.