I hope this works out for me....

regal81455

Dec 26, 2007
Well I just bought a motor for my rolling chassis....here are the specs...

Diamond Racing 5 times ATVA Nationals Class Winning Prepared Motor.

4 mm. Stroker - .040 bore = 216 cc. Extensively Ported Cylinder Shaved Head, High Compression, Race Fuel Only. Custom Modified 32mm Keihen Carb Tuned To Motor.Boysen reeds. Fresh Top End with only 4 practice laps. Bottom end has 8 races on it. Recent Clutch, Good Transmission. Included is a Magura Hydraulic Clutch and Terrycable Throttle. Over $2,000 invested.

Got it for $800 shipped. Hope it was worth it...

Anyone know about Diamond Racing are they good or what??

I am always leary of anything raced, did you hear it run and ride it b4u bought it? did you know seller? I hope it works out.

yeah i know what you mean but is it really any different then buying a used regular motor? while they may not have been "raced" they still could be rode hard...at least with the "raced" motor it was put together by some of the best in the business, not some amatuer so they should hold up well...the gentleman who sold it spoke with me on the phone and seemed very nice ( not that this matters becuz anyone can lie but he's 58 ) and he told me he would call the people and provide names and phone #'s at CT and Diamond Racing that built this motor and make sure they help me as much as they helped him and his son. so I felt pretty comfortable with it, that's all that really matters and if I blew $800, it wouldnt be the first time or the last...heres hoping for the best! I:I

i really was more interested in what to expect from something like this as it will definitely be more than the stock motor i would hope?!

there actually was two and yes i ended up with one of them....does anyone know the name Darren Torrey? He's part of project blaster's race team and this is his motor, prior to him switching to a 450r class.