I hate to do it....

York Racing

Apr 3, 2010
Pennsylvania
As much as I hate to do it, I'm more than likely going to part out my Blaster. I will only part it out if I can get what I want for the motor. Like I said I hate to do it but I need the cash to move up in a class. I will also trade for a LTZ400, 400EX, LT250R, TRX250R, or decent 125 bike. The mods list in my sig is old so here is a new one.
12 Port 240 Cylinder From VITO'S
Fresh Top and Bottom End
+3 VITO'S Stroker Kit
+1 Leagers Polished A-Arms
Lightened Flywheel
+4 Timing Advance
Fat Bastard Big Bore Pipe
Boyesen Dual Stage Reeds
VITO'S Reed Spacer
Pro Design Boost Intake
VITO'S Oil Injector Elimination Kit
VITO'S Parking Brake Eliminator
VITO'S Shorty Brake Kit
DG Steelers Nerf Bars
DG Aluminum Grab Bar
Shaved Seat
Boot Cleats
Relocated Key on Right Fender
Renthal Bars
Outlaw Hand Guards
Scott Grips
Moose Racing Shorty Clutch Handle
UNI Air Filter
Titan Fast Trekker Fronts
PS Bandit Rears
CR Type Twist Grip Throttle
All New Cable Kit From Motion Pro
Stock Carb Jetted To Specs
I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff. I will also include too many spare parts to list including aftermarket and stock parts. Give me some offers. As of right now, only the engine or entire quad is up for bid.
No little parts until the motor is sold.​

ill take the fat bastard pipe how much i was going to go a differant way because i couldnt find 1 so please lmk

Sorry for the late reply guys. Like I said, no small parts until the motors gone. If you are interested in the motor send me a PM. If I don't sell the motor the Blaster is staying together.

No problem. Alright so to make it simpler, I will just say for now that the ONLY the MOTOR is for sale. If no one is willing to pay what I want for the wheeler, it's getting the good ol' #77 number plates and I'm going to race it this season.

i'll take the fat bastard pipe timing advance and lightened fly wheel send me a pm of the prices seperatly shipped to 44203

Jeez calm down guys. I don't get on here every 5 minutes. I would like to get $900 obo out of the motor and I will throw in a spare head and jug.