I hope im faster

ok well i aced them im faster 1.2.3.4 5 they start pulling and 6 they passing.....im on stock tires ans gearing what will help....i am going to buy the ct sonic complete kit 1500 bones hope its worth it.....so with that kit do i need anything else....from the looks of it i just need the v force 3 reeds cause it doesnt specify what reeds come with it.....then im doing yfz 450 shocks front and back with +6 swinger........with the diomand j kit.....dont know if im gonna get a axle or spacers for the back......

you can get the sonic kit for 1300$ at projectblaster.com

you must extend your axle if you extend the A arms or ur blaster will become very unstable

get a +4 g force axle and .190 douglas rear rims cuz they have a +2 offset

so that will be 6 wide up front 6 wide out back

get a trx250r rear shock and yfz450 front shocks if you get the converter from diamond j.

good choice in the sonic complete kit

i wouldnt get a different reed valve ur kit is jetter perfect dont mess with it anymore you have made the engine amazing!

if you really want more juice like +1hp/+10cc get a +3 crank shaft with spacers to reduce crank case volume.

dont use wheel spacers they suck

get liquid cooling also that would be cool

google liquid cooled blaster im sure theres a kit for 200$

I would avoid getting that diamond j kit if possible.

I've heard a couple stories of them breaking.

Get wider a-arms if possible, thats a better solution.

dude forget the 250r shock, get 400ex, the 250r shocks are all so old and are probably blown. As for liquid cooling, get the other things first, that is not as important as say a 240 kit or wider a arms,ect

o an also, the ct kit uses a different reed cage setup, so u cant get v force reeds with the 240

i cant help you on the 240 kit i heard vitos was good but then again i heard they suck so i cant help you there but dont get wheel spacers they rob you of horsepower