i hate relationships

I2fast4u

Feb 22, 2008
wilkes, NC
srry guys but im kinda pissed n needa vent a lil
dont yall hate when ur chick is like tryn to keep u from doin something or asks u not to do something and come to find out shes doing tha sh*t all along
or when she trys to tell u ur always putting her on tha "backburner" but shes really tha one doing it to u
i mean i love this girl to death and would do anything for her but she can piss me off so f*ckn badd sometimes

Re: i f**ckn hate relationships

there just young girls and dont know any better.... they sometimes will get their sh*t strait around 35 or so... others are just a f'n lost cause...

but I dont think I can say much else with sounding like an old foogy ;)

note to young people..

1) your young... if you are having drama,hurt feelings,emo breakdowns, butt-hurt or in constant strife due to a female.... kick her to the curb. ( chances are you wont know REAL LOVE TILL A CHILD IS INVOLVED ) TRUST ME.. until your 30 or above...aim for the belly,face,hair or bedsheet..( bedsheet could get you busted )

2) you say you love her to death... chances are.. you like her genitals to death..which is funny because somehow genitals and the heart are somehow connected. lol

3) not saying to ditch it and roll out... but man seriously..if you are 20 or under... ask yourself this... is it worth it?? chances are you will look at number 2 above..then think of this.. dont let false hopes get in the way of reality.. because what you want and what IS is 90% not what you want or hoped for..

Nah that and always aim for bitches that got thier sh*t straight... This girl I'm trying to get at now is going places, she can cook, shes mad smart, and lets not forget a blonde bombshell.

Most of them are crazy. You'll find this out as you get older. I agree with Braap. Find one who has her sh*t straight and treat her right b/c the good ones are hard to come by. Also...run like hell at the first psychotic outburst. It will only get worse.

BROSB4HOSMAN.gif

i had a bird like that, she turned out to be a fake. it hurt me so bad i was in pieces, i even heated a knife until it was red and burnt her initials into my arm.[fact]. bottom line she was a twisted dirty skank. everytime i see my scar it reminds me off the pain she put me through, but more importantly it makes me appreciate the girl i have now and my son, things get better man, im lucky to have my own family now and things are ok.
bottom line you go through sh*t in life, most sh*t involves women, you will find a good one they do exist hang in there mate.:D