I Hate Them!

May 18, 2012
Scotland
Hi so just to see how many people hate idiots that run about the streets on bikes or quads i know i do they have been doing it for ages now and its got to the point where the police don't give a monkeys anymore. they even go past the police and the police just keep going forward. its becoming a joke likes as they take the bikes and they have another one the next day! thieving bastards!

now for a little story when i was 13(17 the now.) i got a quad bought for xmas by my dad and i wanted to show my mum so i went round on the quad to show her only a 2 minute walk around the corner. i must of went around about 3 times and i went round for the last time and was coming back to my dads on the quad when a police car came up the road i was terrified lol i just stopped quad switched it off and took my helmet off . the police car stopped and the guy said to me that the quad was obviously a christmas present and he respected me for stopping the engine and taking my helmet off to talk to him he never took any address etc off me he just said to me that i wasn't ment to drive it on the road and then i came out and said can i drive on the pavement LOL but he obviously said no and that was that he drove off and i went round to my dads and my dad told me i should of turned the quad around and f*cked off loool only good memory i have off my dad but i will never forget it! :p

There was a story on the news last week or so about kids driving quads and dirt bikes around philly doing wheelies and tricks and stuff in the street. The cops dont do anything about it because of insureance reasons.

There was a story on the news last week or so about kids driving quads and dirt bikes around philly doing wheelies and tricks and stuff in the street. The cops dont do anything about it because of insureance reasons.

yeah man the police here are hopeless full stop. they take forever to arrive if you call them lol my mates dad has been tempted to run into the folk with the bikes as he is sick of them as well lol but might be moving soon hopefully anyway :p

Theres some sick ass riders in that group ive seen them on youtube.

me too. i live in a town of MAYBE 500 people. I would love to be able to just ride down to the gas station to pick up a few things and just take the wheeler

Motocrosser, correct me if I am wrong, but in the UK it is possible to get quads road legal?

Hey Brandoz28, I can take the Blaster to the local store (by off-road) and the Native Reserve allows road use by ATVs so that is where I go to fill up.
Life is good here.

Moreover, my KTM 125 is road legal. At the moment I have a full motocross engine in it, with a pipe to make it scream (quiet muffler though!).
With round profile dual sport tires on it you cannot imagine the fun it is to click through the gears on twisty pavement with this thing.
You may be thinking "125" but remember this is 40hp in a 220 lb bike. It's a Blitzen!
I have a 300 KTM as well. It is faster but I gotta tell you, this 125 is more fun.
Look at that stupid grin on my face!

25464_371305075802_2896505_n.jpg

25464_371300850802_1648893_n.jpg

Motocrosser, correct me if I am wrong, but in the UK it is possible to get quads road legal?

Hey Brandoz28, I can take the Blaster to the local store (by off-road) and the Native Reserve allows road use by ATVs so that is where I go to fill up.
Life is good here.

Moreover, my KTM 125 is road legal. At the moment I have a full motocross engine in it, with a pipe to make it scream (quiet muffler though!).
With round profile dual sport tires on it you cannot imagine the fun it is to click through the gears on twisty pavement with this thing.
You may be thinking "125" but remember this is 40hp in a 220 lb bike. It's a Blitzen!
I have a 300 KTM as well. It is faster but I gotta tell you, this 125 is more fun.
Look at that stupid grin on my face!

25464_371305075802_2896505_n.jpg

25464_371300850802_1648893_n.jpg

yeah man just the ones that go about aren't there been driven by 14 year olds and there up on the pavement and everything lol

Where I live, if I was to even push my quad onto the road onto the trailer, they CAN take it off me and crush it... if I was cought riding it on the road then thats deffinetly what would happen........ if they could catch me ;)

Where I live, if I was to even push my quad onto the road onto the trailer, they CAN take it off me and crush it... if I was cought riding it on the road then thats deffinetly what would happen........ if they could catch me ;)

oh yeah if they catch you ;) aha funniest thing iv seen around here is a guy was on a bike and went to the end of my street and seen the police and the police was going after him and he got half way along my street and his bike cut out lol he got it crushed :p

oh yeah if they catch you ;) aha funniest thing iv seen around here is a guy was on a bike and went to the end of my street and seen the police and the police was going after him and he got half way along my street and his bike cut out lol he got it crushed :p

LOOOOOOOL, that what would worry me in a chase, becase if I had been riding a while.. blasty aint that good on fuel lol :p

I don't really understand the original post. Are you hating the people who ride on the roads or hating the cops the prevent or allow it to happen?

I live right outside philly and i have seen groups of 100+ riding the streets. they call themselves the philly hang gang. here is a video of a small group riding the streets of philly. if you look around on youtube there are a few videos where they show gatherings of 200-300 people.

Last edited by a moderator: