I fell in love today,never thought it would happen again!!

YamaZuki

Jul 26, 2012
Upstate NY
:DThat's right, i didn't ride for 2 days,hopped on this old girl ,went flyin up the mountain and got a funny feelin in my tummy and a huge smile on my face.
I fell in love with my blaster today,yup.The pleasure of gittin on her hard flyin up a boulder covered hill bouncing side to side,slidin all over the place.It touched my little heart and sparked a feelin where i didn't think i had any left.
Slowing down at the top for the right hand turn as i downshifted 1 gear and blipped the throttle her back side came around showing me her glorious Nobbies as her front end came into the air like waving hello with a huge cloud of dust engulfing me like a warm blanket.
As the trail gently straightened out and smoothed off i finessed her up through to 5th gear taking corners sideways like madman.then came my faqvorite spot with an incline that if hit ight pops you into the air about 3-4 feet,so sweet.
The best thing about this girl is if i come home from a rough day and need to get some anger out?she doesn't mind bein beaat on a lil,hehe
Youe see,i have an addictive personality,it has brought me trouble in the past,but this is a healthy addiction for sure.
I think people hate on these lil gravel poppers is the jealousy that something of this bang for the buck eats up their 4 chokers.I bet i can keep up with almost anything on a trail with this lil girl.I:I
2 STROKE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!

Reactions: Awk08
thats the most heart touching reveiw i've ever read, LOL
but i share that same sentiments,
just gotta luv a girl who luvs to be spanked !!!!

have some reps for sharing that !!!!