I cant believe this , wtf

Got a 1998 blaster 5 days ago in a box. By in a box I mean the whole engine was apart in a box. Nothing was on the frame but the brakes, the fricken swing arm was even apart, it was a mess didnt even know if it was all there never owned a blaster before to even compare it to. I traded a van that has been in a wreck. it still ran but whole front end was smashed for this 4 wheeler. Well here is the crazy part. With in the last 5 days i have owned it, I have had the engine on and off the frame 4 different times and had the engine and clutch apart 7 times. I had the engine on and the bike would ide 2 days ago but wouldnt take any gas. So after that I took the carb off twice and cleaned it. Still nothing. I have had 4 different guys over here messing with it with no luck.....I was really getting pissed off by this point. Well come to find out through the guy i traded with, this thing was took apart and stored in a old barn for 3 years and never touched. He said it sorta ran before he tore it all apart. He said he was gonna redo it from the frame up but lost intrest. So me trying to brain storm what the problem is ....gets gas but dies when given any, starting fluid even kills it fast. Well I know it aint the carb or a clogged gas line. So i was sitting around drinking a few beers in my shed and got so pissed I kicked the exhaust pipe ...the one comming out of the engine, I think they call it the resinator or somthing while it was ideling and the engine raced.....so I was like WTF so I kicked it again...to make a long story short a mouse or somthing small made a nest in the pipe while it was stored 3 years...Man that was a biotch to get that sh*t out...took me 2 hours with airhose and a stiff coat hanger. sounds sweet now and takes all the gas i can give it. It is weird that something retarded like that can happen and can be over looked so many times....anyway im riding it now and I have a whopping total of 100$ in it so far , thats what the junk man was gonna give me for the van...lol...unbelieveable 8-|

hahah thats awesome man !! this is the best part

"So i was sitting around drinking a few beers in my shed and got so pissed I kicked the exhaust pipe ...the one comming out of the engine, I think they call it the resinator or somthing while it was ideling and the engine raced.....so I was like WTF so I kicked it again...to make a long story short a mouse or somthing small made a nest in the pipe while it was stored 3 years...Man that was a biotch to get that sh*t out...took me 2 hours with airhose and a stiff coat hanger."
i gotta put that in my sig

naw, its just marking its spot. More then likely, if you want to fix it you'll have to take the motor completely apart and replace the seals and put some new yamabond in to seal up the center cases

yea that happened to me too but it was in a stored yz250 pipe. i went to start the bike and a lil newpaper flew out and gave me the hint and yea it was a biotch to get all the sh*t out. i guess the rodents like the bong like shape:)