I.C.E. Racing on the Blasty :)

I ran the Pro Unlimted Outlaw Quad Class for I.C.E. this weekend in Johnstown, Pa. here are some vids... gotta give all the credit to Wildcard Racing for the motor work. and GoPro for the camera to take these sweet vids with.

Heat 1 - 4th

Heat 2 - 2nd

LCQ - 8th

Definately not my best night of riding, but it was fun to see the faces of the people that told me a Blaster couldn't run with the pack. Even better to hear them give me props after the night was over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: StrokedTater244
i dont need any youtube vids!!! i saw it in person! i was on the back straight right after turn 2. great riding man! too bad you didnt get a better starting postion in the lcq.

how do you get to enter the pro class? bring your own ice tires? id like to try it.

Reactions: shawnsadler
Looks like a TON of fun! wish that I could find somewhere close by where I could give that a try

i dont need any youtube vids!!! i saw it in person! i was on the back straight right after turn 2. great riding man! too bad you didnt get a better starting postion in the lcq.

how do you get to enter the pro class? bring your own ice tires? id like to try it.

DUDE!!! if i would have known that i would of come talked to ya.. did you stick around and get autographs??? i have a friend that lives in Johnstown also so i am gonna try to come EVERY year they have it. it was about a 5 1/2 hour drive for me but was worth it. i've been in the Pro class for 3 years now at the "Within driving time and budget" rounds for I.C.E. Yes i have my own tires and i bought my license for it. the first two years i "rented" a spare set of tires off a previous world ice champion but this year i got all my own stuff. it was the ONLY thing on my christmas list.. i usually make about 2-3 rounds per year. usually Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio. Glad you got to make it out to watch. what did you think? did you know i was on BF.com when you saw me pull out on track?

DUDE!!! if i would have known that i would of come talked to ya.. did you stick around and get autographs??? i have a friend that lives in Johnstown also so i am gonna try to come EVERY year they have it. it was about a 5 1/2 hour drive for me but was worth it. i've been in the Pro class for 3 years now at the "Within driving time and budget" rounds for I.C.E. Yes i have my own tires and i bought my license for it. the first two years i "rented" a spare set of tires off a previous world ice champion but this year i got all my own stuff. it was the ONLY thing on my christmas list.. i usually make about 2-3 rounds per year. usually Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio. Glad you got to make it out to watch. what did you think? did you know i was on BF.com when you saw me pull out on track?

oh ok i did not know you had to be a member of the organization or what to ride their races, should have figured that. i thought you were on here, i also recognized the name from here. they give the novice local guys 100 screws and let them go.. that would not be too much fun, they had 0 traction. i had a guy i drag race with in there. he says it was fun. i just didnt like how they did that really. i will have to look around for info. on where they have these races. might be something i would do. give me something to do while in the off dragrace seaon. if i got into it i would get the right tires and screws and set them up myself probably. i will have to talk to ya about this further later in the year, too late this year. great riding again though! I:I

oh ok i did not know you had to be a member of the organization or what to ride their races, should have figured that. i thought you were on here, i also recognized the name from here. they give the novice local guys 100 screws and let them go.. that would not be too much fun, they had 0 traction. i had a guy i drag race with in there. he says it was fun. i just didnt like how they did that really. i will have to look around for info. on where they have these races. might be something i would do. give me something to do while in the off dragrace seaon. if i got into it i would get the right tires and screws and set them up myself probably. i will have to talk to ya about this further later in the year, too late this year. great riding again though! I:I

yep.. Welcome to Icespeedway.com -A VBODesigns.com Web Site Design! is that particular series.. there is also XIIR Home Page if you wanna get into it and need any help on where to find info or preferred tires/studs just hit me up.

Hay tater, are you sure your able to turn the handlebars.lol.jk. That racing looks fun as hell. It looks like you have to run at your full skills to gain position. It looks like a real rush.

I ran the Pro Unlimted Outlaw Quad Class for I.C.E. this weekend in Johnstown, Pa. here are some vids... gotta give all the credit to Wildcard Racing for the motor work. and GoPro for the camera to take these sweet vids with.

Definately not my best night of riding, but it was fun to see the faces of the people that told me a Blaster couldn't run with the pack. Even better to hear them give me props after the night was over.

Man you should of posted that you were going I'd made the 1.5 hr trip to watch and cheer, I've never seen an ice rink get tore up! So where is this at in Ohio? That isn't to far from me either!

Man you should of posted that you were going I'd made the 1.5 hr trip to watch and cheer, I've never seen an ice rink get tore up! So where is this at in Ohio? That isn't to far from me either!

ditto, a little heads up would have been cool, as i live like 5 minutes from the c.c. war memorial, and would have also came to see/support a BF member !!!!

sorry guys. been workin 2 jobs and didnt have time to even have all my tires studded before race day (had to finish them Friday night in the Hotel and Saturday Morning in the pits Pre-Race) let alone get on here and post about going.. hahaha.. i will definately post all my race stuff next time. i used to back in the day but didn't think anybody really looked at it. now i know. thanks for the support and comments on the vids guys. I:I

this season is over for I.C.E. cuz i went to the Last round.. however they are planning Toledo next year. and Johnstown again :)

keep us posted if you're making the j-town event, i'll be sure to make it !!!

Sweet vids man looked like a bunch of fun! Props to you for keeping up with the ds450 and other 450s lol little blastys an animal.

Swira (southern. Wisconsin ice racing association ) has un studded. Classes turf tamers aparently work wonder kn ice with no studs.. i know a guy thay ran unstudded dirt bike.. has a roller with carpet tacks in it and runs the tires over it to fray an soften the lugs