Hydro Front Spindles

Kudos! I believe there is still many sales to be made.

Good work Gents.

N

and a huge kudo's to you sir, for all you've done for the blaster community, and passing these on for future blasty bro's, and good luck with your new ventures !!!!!!!!!

I just purchased a set of spindles on ebay and told the seller to ship them to Ken. Hopefully he does so without any issues. I need to get my brakes done. I cant ride my quad till it is done, and its been since last July that I have...

I just purchased a set of spindles on ebay and told the seller to ship them to Ken. Hopefully he does so without any issues. I need to get my brakes done. I cant ride my quad till it is done, and its been since last July that I have...

when i have parts shipped to ken, i just added his address to my ebay account, then choose it when buying the parts, the seller has no clue and ships straight to ken
hopefully ken has a set ready to ship and just uses the set you purchased as a core return

Having front disks is must upgrade in my opinion. ;)

talked to tarmo yesterday, he's back in kens shop fabbing away, even with the broken leg he recieved when the xr500 got away from him in some trees.
spindles are being stocked up and ready for order

I just got my spindles the other day. Gotta say the workmanship looks top notch. I cant wait to get my YFZ450 front setup installed. My quad is going to stop like the hand of the almighty himself is assisting me :p

Glad Norman was such a stand up guy to pass the ability to fab these on to someone else... Too many times you see companies just let good parts die...