Hydro Front Spindles

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
well, as some of you may have seen in my earlier thread, norman420 no longer makes the hydro spindles so many of us have.
i received everything to carry this on from norman himself.
and not to let norman, or any of my blasty brothers down, i knew just where to send these.....Ken and Tarmo (T-rock swingarms)
@ Ken Oconnor Racing.
i took these to Tarmo when i was there a few weeks ago, and he finally found time to fool with them.
word from Ken is that Tarmo has the first set made, and the pattern for the brackets is getting sent to the laser cutter.

look for these to be available again in around 2 weeks

call ken oconnor racing for details I:I
860-230-5003

Last edited:
re: Hydro Front Spindles

do these run banshee or blaster hydros ?

you will need blaster or banshee hubs/discs,
i do not beleive the rappy/yfz hubs will work, the inner bearing/seal seems to be smaller ?
i could be wrong about the rappy hubs ?, but know for fact that yfz's will not go onto the inner bushing of these spindles

all yamaha sport hydro parts will work, lever/lines/calipers........
03+ blaster/a-arm banshee/rappy/yfz

i was running norman420 spindles with shee hubs/discs, and all raptor 660 hydro parts,
bidding on good deals i had $75 tied up in hydro parts/hubs/discs

then I upgraded to a yfz master/lever with brake light switch and dual speedline hoses, and currently looking for a good deal on the early model dual piston yfz calipers.

a little birdy told me 1 piece steel case savers are in the works too, and no cutting of the flywheel cover for fitment

Any updates about the Case savers/Spindles?

the first set of spindles got tested on kens bike over the weekend, as there were a few slight changes from normans design, as far as i know everything went well
call ken anytime now for spindles and a case saver update
860-230-5003

Last edited:
Reactions: speedemon17

spindles are ready for order.............

Last edited by a moderator: