hydraulic brake hose routing

Wheels

Dec 6, 2012
Washington
I did a Banshee brake conversion a couple months ago but I didn't like the hose routing required by hacking together the Banshee lines. I was looking for a cheap and easy solution that looked clean so I picked up a set of stock lines/brackets from an '06. My problem is that they don't seem to fit. I don't know if I'm missing something obvious here or do the newer Blasters have brackets on the frame and a-arms that mine doesn't? Pics would be helpful too.
2aildva.jpg
mt4d4w.jpg

do you have the piece of hard line that goes from the master hose to the splitter block attached the the caliper hoses below ?

seen in this pic...
!BpiU7k!!2k~$(KGrHqMH-CEEunSbq1q)BLr3Zr0rQQ~~_12.JPG

that could be made with standard hard line from any local auto parts store

and yes, the 03+ frames and a-arms do have mounting brackets for the splitter and lines running out to the calipers, they're not absolutely needed, ty-raps will work just fine

Awk: I was afraid you were going to say that, I have the hard line and I guess ill strap it the best I can for now.
Herp: Do you just have a separate line going to each caliper?
I've got tubing benders and flaring tools, I may end up making something custom down the road if I don't like the way the stock lines work.