Hutch's Part Out

Hutch

Jun 25, 2012
REFER TO MY LAST POST BEFORE ASKING ABOUT PICS AND PRICES

Alright ladies and gents, Ive decided to part out my blasty to help fund my 400ex. I dont have pics seince my quad is up at my cousins garage. Ill get some pics up later this week.All parts are working unless otherwise stated. All prices are + shipping, I prefer paypal, send money as a gift or add 10% to the price. CONUS only. Prices are OBO but please dont low ball the crap out of me... I am trying to save for another quad.

FMF Gold Serise Fatty, surface rust, no known dents - $90-PENDING
FMF Power Core 2 Silencer, small dent on tip from an O/C wheelie - $75-PENDING
DG front bumper, bent and a small crack in upper tube- Make an offer
DG Grab bar - $45
Moose Racing Nerf bars, great condition, painted bed liner black-$75
Boysen reeds and cage ,almost brand new reeds - $55
K&N Filter, used, - $20
All 4 rims - $60
Rear Kenda Klaws, 80% tread - $85
Stock Carb,fresh rebuild, complete - $75
Yellow Front fenders, pair - $50
Black front hood - $20
Gas tank cover yellow, front mounts are broke, still useable - $15
Voltage reg - $10
Airbox lid and snorkle - $20
Head light switch - $15
Rear brake caliper and cable - $110
Front brake drums - $45
Complete front brake cables - $25
Front brake cable guide - $10
Front spindles - $25
Front hubs - $25
Shifter - $12
Clutch Case - $20
rear brake pedal - $10
Tie rods - $10
Oil pump - $10
01' Front shocks, yellow - $35
01' Rear shock , yellow - $20
Rear hubs - $25
Upper A arms, pair - $35
Lower A arms, pair - $40
Swinger - $35
rear brake rotor and hub - 20
Gas tank, w/ petcock and cap - $20
Rear Carier - $35
Seat, needs a cover - $15
Stator assembly - $65
Steering colum - $35
Coil - $20
Foot pegs, painted bed liner black - $20
Thumb throle - $20
Body skid - $40-PENDING
Swinger skid - $40

Some pics:
imag0729q.jpg

By a5outlaw at 2012-07-11

imag0702o.jpg

By a5outlaw at 2012-06-30

imag0730z.jpg

By a5outlaw at 2012-07-11

imag0697.jpg

By a5outlaw at 2012-06-28

I have all of the parts, I just dont feel like listing all of them. My prices may be high, just let me know, I tried to be under ebay prices.

Last edited:
i know thats alot of pics, but pics must be provided, in this thread upon request, or this gets deleted
too many sh*tty deals going on here lately to not follow the rules

pic of the body skid when you get a chance. Also what are you doing with the motor? Maybe interested in that also

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not another one coming apart! Lol, I know its your decision dude. Just hate seeing a Blaster being torn down.

I'll start with the pic requests.

I'd like a pic of the DG grab bar. I could use an aftermarket one.

i know thats alot of pics, but pics must be provided, in this thread upon request, or this gets deleted
too many sh*tty deals going on here lately to not follow the rules

I have a couple pics of some parts. Can you just close the thread untill I can get to my cousins to take all of the pics? I just dont want to have to re type everything again

pic of the body skid when you get a chance. Also what are you doing with the motor? Maybe interested in that also

Motor is toast, skeeter and skooter went at it with a dremel and re sleved it to a 70mm. Its yours for the asking. Do you want the whole thing? or just parts?

and payment made as a payment, not gift.

this is not directed at this OP,
but thats a smart move on here these days, too many sh*t deals goin on
pay them paypal fees and get protected I:I

I have a couple pics of some parts. Can you just close the thread untill I can get to my cousins to take all of the pics? I just dont want to have to re type everything again

no closing your thread, yet
for now we'll call it 1/2 timeI:I

i think everyone will see whats going on until you get them pics

btw...you can close your own thread at the top of it..in thread tools

interested in the bottom end as long as the cases and tranny are good. Don't care about the crank either. Don't need the top end. Shipping costs to 52772?

this is not directed at this OP,
but thats a smart move on here these days, too many sh*t deals goin on
pay them paypal fees and get protected I:I

I mean no offense to the OP but with the sellers 0 feedback and limited time as a member I feel it is wise to go through official channels. I was upfront about it so that he could price accordingly. Hutch has seen the way a couple of deals have went down lately and did bring up paying extra for non gift payments. That implies to me that he understands people might be iffy on buying from someone new.

the case has a peice missing right where the rubber plug should be. Its fixable if you can weld

I'll pass on the bottom end. Is the body skid plastic or alluminum? Looking for an alluminum one

I mean no offense to the OP but with the sellers 0 feedback and limited time as a member I feel it is wise to go through official channels. I was upfront about it so that he could price accordingly. Hutch has seen the way a couple of deals have went down lately and did bring up paying extra for non gift payments. That implies to me that he understands people might be iffy on buying from someone new.

its all good i understand. Paypal just take a ton of money from big payments