hows this for todays score....

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
well got to batts garage today and he tells me that he seen a blaster frame sitting next to trailer that has a bunch of scrap metal on it (looking like it was going to the dump) lol....so i said lets take a ride over, the funnt thing is that ived passed this guys house twice a day for the last 10 yrs and i didnt notice it sitting there lol......so we get there and pull into the driveway looking over at the pile of junk...and well well well, there happens to be 3, thats right 3 blasty frames sitting there. at this point im thinking this guy is gonna want at least a bill for these frames, so i knock on the door and about 5 bigass dogs start barking lol, oh great!!...this short little guy comes to the door wresteling these huge shepard lab mix things back....and comes out on the porch.....i say how ya doing, sorry to bother bla bla bla, but i see u have some blasty frames sitting and before i got frames outta my mouth, the guys says take em.....i said awesome thank u very much loaded them in batts pickup and off to the garage

so with these 3 additions to the blasty army, that will make 9 blastys all together.....once we find parts for them of course....and stay tuned because 1 of these is going to be our "all out dragger"

sick deal. just what about ownership for these frames?(ownership is canadian, idk what its called for americans, just papers lol?)

sick deal. just what about ownership for these frames?(ownership is canadian, idk what its called for americans, just papers lol?)

nah he had nothing....he did tell me that he used to fix them up and sell them on ebay but just couldnt make it happen anymore....so he was throwing them out, i have a buddy that knows him, and he told me that he also does powder coating there...so it could be a extra good hookup lol

and papers or not.....im not letting 3 blastys go to the dump, NO WAY lol

three more projects hell yea!

Sorry man only 2 projects,one is for me.I:I
Damn what a nice score,and I thought my 03 frame with gastank and stem was the greatest deal for free.You can never have enough blastys or toys for that matter.