how would i do against a raptor 350?????

Many people on this forum seem to think 4 strokes are bad. 4 strokes are a nice and pleasent ride and delivers around the same speed but puts the power down in a different way. In my eyes 2 strokes are mad, fun and ideal for stunts.

Just my opinion

ok first off, just cuz the rappy 350 and warrior have differnt carbs, doesnt make them completely different, the engine is the same. the same big slow turd theyve always been. my stock blaster beat warriors in the dunes all the time. they are big heavy slow crappy handling quads. teh raptor version probly has better frame and suspension, not too familiar with them, but a blaster should tear that pile up.

4 stroke have their place. both 2 and 4 stroke quads are good, both have upsides and downsides.....but most of the time, its all about setup.......its all in the setup.......

Alright to all of u that have ur blaster Bored .40 over, what kit did u use? And when u bore it dosnt it make it break faster because thats wat everyone says that it will blow up since its a 2 Stroke. my friends always make fun of my blaster cause its small or something but i would love to bore my quad and smoke them all. im up agains liek 400ex warrior 350 250ex yfz 450(some tranny problem, will only go like 60) sportsman 800 also but that thing is fast.
you are seriously mislead, a 240 blaster is not just a simple .40 over bore....its a resleeve to a big bore, or a new cylinder. just beacuse you bore a cyilnder doesnt make it break faster, or more. and putting a 240 kit on is the same way. if they were more prone to problems and breaking, would people buy them? no.

and a fore warning, you should be whipping on a warrior, and a 250ex, come on now! the yfz, you'll have some trouble. now the best setup to keep up with the bigger boys is a 3mm vitos stroker crank, 240 big bore kit, porting, pipe, vforce or dual stage reeds, bigger carb. if done correctly is able to make around 40 some horsepower. and also if done correctly, should be just as reliable as a stocker.

contact kennedy powersports, he can hook you right up.......

after that, you may want a longer swingarm, banshee axle and +2 arms, or a front wheel flip for more stability.....or start small, and work your way up.....

LOL, 2 strokes suck. And why do people insist on thier blaster beating like 400s and such? The one guy had the best suggestion with just getting a 450 lol.

like said above both 2 and 4 stroke motors have there up side and down side..
2strokes make good power for cheap but they are high maintinence.
4strokes make great lowend torque but cost a little more to get good power out of them.
the costs even out in the long run in my opinion

LOL, 2 strokes suck. And why do people insist on thier blaster beating like 400s and such? The one guy had the best suggestion with just getting a 450 lol.

2strokes dont suck you just dont like them and thats your opinion but you cant really come on a 2stroke quad forum and say 2strokes suck and expect not to have people jump down your throats.
what you said was unhelpful and usless...

and i imagin people like to try beating a 400 with a blaster because everyone likes it when the underdog wins

Ha, i have experience with both types of engines. And any 4 stroke worth its balls is superior to a 2 stroke. And 4 strokes dont just have better torque, they rev alot longer too. And they have alot more over-rev than a 2 stroke, which is where the 2 stroke really lacks at. And even if this is a 2 stroke forum, that doesnt mean that they are better. And a stock 4 stroke is better than a modded 2 stroke. Look at some dyno charts.

And a four stroke cost more too maintain too, idk whay people alaways say 4 strokes are cheaper considering they have about 3 times as many parts

Reactions: tyler1blaster
And 4 strokes dont just have better torque, they rev alot longer too. And they have alot more over-rev than a 2 stroke, which is where the 2 stroke really lacks at. And even if this is a 2 stroke forum, that doesnt mean that they are better. And a stock 4 stroke is better than a modded 2 stroke. Look at some dyno charts.

sorry but that entire statement is just rediculous..
and obviously you dont know how to read dyno charts, and obviously have a complete lack of understanding of how a 2stroke works..
if you have a problem with the subject of this forum then you could just as easily sign up on a 4stroke forum and wow them with your lack of knowledge...

And a four stroke cost more too maintain too, idk whay people alaways say 4 strokes are cheaper considering they have about 3 times as many parts

wow. great another USELESS member just being a prick. i mean how big of a troll are u? "duhhhhhh i like 4 pokes duhhhhhhhh, derrrrrrrr 2 strokes suck duhhhhhhhhh, i like spagetti!!!! duhhhhhhh." seriously thats what you sound like. I:I

wow. great another USELESS member just being a prick. i mean how big of a troll are u? "duhhhhhh i like 4 pokes duhhhhhhhh, derrrrrrrr 2 strokes suck duhhhhhhhhh, i like spagetti!!!! duhhhhhhh." seriously thats what you sound like. I:I

lol super_noober is on a 4 stroke killing spree lol

haha, just againts retards who come here trolling around. if this guy is sooooo knowledgeable why dosent he go to E2S and talk sh*t? I:I

Bahaha! X2... He can say what he wants i guess.. But im like you i dont understand why he even posted something retarded like that.. Just trying to stir some sh*t i guess. He never happened to mention what he rides but bashed everybody elses ride.....

Bahaha! X2... He can say what he wants i guess.. But im like you i dont understand why he even posted something retarded like that.. Just trying to stir some sh*t i guess. He never happened to mention what he rides but bashed everybody elses ride.....

im guessing a upside down bar stool? hahahahaha

OH NOES. I ride a 426, but i used to race a yz-125 pretty heavily. So since you know enough about me i think i will mention my goal here. I am only here to spread knowledge ever since i came upon this site i have noticed that there are some pretty biased views towards a 2 stroke engine in general. Now you can fight with me about it, or you could actually listen to what i have to say. Turning away from the obvious is not very good, esp. when you have been told. A two stroke may be a bit funner, but i can tell you that it is not fun eating roost from a bike on the straights simply because your machine cant keep up. Maint. is a non factor if you have any experience working on your machine and arent lazy about it. But if you would like any more knowledge please do tell me.

Man i love a 2 stroke you can throw them where and they just take it well in motocross bikes that is lol. I use my 4 stroke (YZF 250) For my races but it costs me more to maintain then a 2 stroke - when it goes wrong

And it is the 2 stroke that revs higher not the 4 poke, Durhh