How to remove carb?

Connorfab

Apr 14, 2012
I can remove the carb but there's a wire on the right side that connects to te crank case. I don't know how to get it off. Not the one that connects to the gas tank. Can someone help me out

I can remove the carb but there's a wire on the right side that connects to te crank case. I don't know how to get it off. Not the one that connects to the gas tank. Can someone help me out

A wire or a hose? If it is a hose, could they be recycling the crankcase air??? Or is it the hose going to the oil injection? Is it an electrical wire??? Picture bud, let's see a picture.

you sure its a wire? or is it a hose? would it be the oil injection hose? jeez its been a while since i checked out my blasters carb haha!

never mind, just seen you said it comes from the crank case. when i get outside ill look at my carb if no one has answerd yet.

There is a wire connected to the harness that goes to the "TORS" box and a hose that runs down into the plastic cover on the very front of the cluth cover. The hose is the oil injection tube and it can be a real pain to pull off.

there was a metal sleeeve that slips over the nipple on the hose to keep it tight to the carb. from what ur explainning its a hose and its the oil injection. If that sleeve is on it get a flat screw driver and wiggle it off and you should be able to yank that hose off the carb. leave in on the crank side. If your having a real problem with it and there alot extra you could cut it as close to the carb as posibal and after the carb is out you could work it off.

It is a hose I believe. I'll try and get off.. Thanks. So it's okay to give it a little pull.

It is a hose I believe. I'll try and get off.. Thanks. So it's okay to give it a little pull.

Hoses break all the time, and they can be replaced too. Give it a pull and see what happens.

Are you still running Oil Injection? Now may be a good time to remove it if you want too. I read it gets a bad rep, even tho nobody has ever had one go bad. :-/

no one has had one go bad but dont it make u feel good that there is no possible way the fuel wont get mixed if its already mixed an u can mix it to what u want

It came off nice and easy. I was just worried about pulling stuff off not knowin if it would break
Thanks

It came off nice and easy. I was just worried about pulling stuff off not knowin if it would break
Thanks

Murphy's Law: If it breaks, it was meant to be replaced and upgraded.

Man built a machine, other men made it better. Nothing is unfixable, somethings just take more thought.