How much is it worth?

BLACK BLASTER

Apr 16, 2011
Pennsylvania.
www.youtube.com
So lately I've been riding our KX 250 and I love the power. I'm thinking about selling my Blaster and getting some sort of 250cc+ 2-stoke quad. Don't get me wrong, I love my Blaster, but I'm 6' and 195lbs and it's just getting a little small and too slow. My Blaster is a 2006 SE in great condition. It runs perfectly. If it's cold and I haven't ridin it in weeks it will start 4-6th kick. When it's warm first kick. I've never had it bored out. All the upgrades are in my sig. How much do you think I could get for it?

Btw, whick is better for trails? The Honda trx250r, Suzuki Quadracer or the Banshee.

I bet you could get around $1500 for it. Make sure you post large pictures, and clean the heck out of it. A big picture of a clean ATV will attract anyone interested

I bet you could get around $1500 for it. Make sure you post large pictures, and clean the heck out of it. A big picture of a clean ATV will attract anyone interested
Yeah. I'm going to make it shine for those pics. :D I was hoping I would be able to get $2000 out of it. I paid $1500 for it when it was all stock. :-[ But then again, I got it in 2009. :p

These pics aren't that good. I'll get better ones when I sell it.

c6c50522.jpg

474980f5.jpg

Yes, good pictures are a must to get top dollar out of an item. Not only think about what your quad looks like but everything that will be seen in the background. Try to make the pictures look like they were from a magazine. Also, a well written description goes a long way. Listing an item for sale is part of a business transaction, not a text message.

my blaster use to be too small too. so I made it bigger. it was gettin a little slow for my liking too. so i made it faster. all ya gotta do is throw money at it. blasters are cheaper to fix

no it can't be modded as far as a banshee can but it can reach the level of a stock banshee. and it will be eazier to trail ride

Personally I'd throw in a 240cc kit and have it lightly ported that i'll make you grin. But if your intent on getting a price from us I'd say 1800 firm I wouldent take anything less than 13-14 for it. But yea a correctly worded and informative listing on CL makes a difference I got like 3-4 e-mails/offers everyother day or so.

do a +4 longrod and it would change ur mind, but u can only do so much to blasters, banshees, the possibilities are endless as long as ur pockets are deep, but u also lose trailability and then it becomes a straight line rocket.

Yeah. I see what you guys are saying. But a 240 kit is $500-$700. If I got $1800 for it I could buy a nice Quadracer that is on my local craigslist for $200 more. :-[ I'm just trying to think of what I will like in the long run. I'm 15 so I'm still getting taller. Hahaha

I've not owned an LT and I'm not trying to influence you but I would like to throw something out to you. LT's were made like 6 or 7 years ending 20 years ago. To go from an 06 Blaster to a 92 or earlier LT250 is going backwards 14 years. If someone has replaced some parts (maybe several times) someone (you) is going to have to. With the age comes at least some limits on what parts is out there. I don't know if the 250 parts are as hard to come by as Zilla parts but they won't be laying around like Blaster parts. If you're not happy with a Blaster, then you aren't but 20+ year old ATV's and dirt bikes can quickly become a money pit to buy parts for and a head ache to find parts for. If I get the chance to own a T4, I will but not if it would be the only thing I had to ride.

the blaster looks mint and the factory discs are good. yea $1800 would be a good asking price. hell ask 2000
i love my blasters cuz ive made them what they are and for that reason ill never sell them. lol pluss they dont really run me that much money anyway :p.
but if ur sellin and thinking of getting a lt the parts are rare and pricey id say go with the banshee still $$ but atleast theres tons of them. and they sound sweeeeeett