how can i make my ranger loud?

my cousin dusty and i built a custom exhaust for his suburban with a 350 small block crate motor wit a charger lol and right off the headers we put in cherry bomb muffelers so its kinda quiet and for the performance gang then after that we used 3 inch stainless steal that goes in to an x under the center for more power proven in nascar lol then after that we exited the exhaust rite before the end of the rear doors it nasty load and gave it plenty of power compared to the stock exhaust lol 3 inch stainless is gnarly for an echo pipe lol

It won't sound good becuase its a 2.5L. But the cheapest way to make it loud and still legal would be to take off the muffler and run a pipe from the cat to some where under the bed.

um i say unbolt the cats and run it staight and when emmisions time comes put them back on or just unbolt the down pipe after the headers and push it down a lil and run it like that till inspection loud as hell and better yet wont cost a dime

the the 'break the glass pack' comment... FAIL .. trust mer if herd that before and i lol every time.. there is no glass to break... the packing is fiberglass matting, i didnt like the sound of the chery bombs i had on my vic so i cut the ends off and pulled the packing out... looks like ahuge wad of hair, than put 3 inch tips on the ends where i cut them off... sounded good...

now i have flowmaster delta 40s and they sound good but not loud enouhg

idc if it sounds good, its not my daily driver, i just want to be loud as hell just for fun of it and roll around my neighborhood pissin people off. but i still gotta pass emissions cuz i use it to haul my blaster too.

4 cylinders sound like crap with cherry bombs IMO. I LOL's at the break the glass comment, people think that there is like window glass in them or something, it's fiberglass to muffle the sound just like the silencer packing we use in out Blasters. I've heard some good sounding V6's, dude just because you hack your exhaust off doesn't mean it's going to sound like a diesel. I'm going to either gut out the cat or completely remove it on my diesel, probably just gut it. I'm not trying to do this to be louder just less restrictive for my chip and so the exhaust temp. is lower.

Here is a good sounding Bronco II IMO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cut open your cat, get all the schmutz out, put a pipe straight through it so it looks like a cat but its really just a piece of pipe, weld it shut, put a cherrybomb/ glasspack