Hospital

blaster03

Feb 9, 2010
ohio
Well everyone 2 nights ago my stomach starting hurting I told my mom we went to the hospital and bam appendisitis had surgery yesterday
morning and I'm still laying here in pain just letting ya guys know I miss my blastyyyyyyyyyyy

bummer man, we just went through that with my daughter. hers was masked by a bad case of teh flu so it didnt get noticed until after teh appendix had burst :eek: it was quite a ordeal.. we had to have 2 surgeries up at a childrens hospital in syracuse. glad you are doing well and it heals right up, my daughter was back to school in a week and gym a week after that. I:I

glad ya caught that in time, get well soon

my bro went threw the same thing it leaves a cool scar we told someone he got it from a knife fight and they beleaved it lol but ul be up and ready to go and i feel ur pain i miss my blasty to dam thing wont run and when it does it sounds tearable and just back fires al the time and dont run to good

Haha that was a good one and I'm just relaxin they gave me sone vicadin so it's helpin a bit it hurts to cough talk or laugh tho :(

damn bro that sucks...i got ACL reconstruction surgery in 3 weeks and im out of sports and everything for the rest of the school year..sucks, my summer is ruined, i know how you feel. well not the appendix part lol but get well man! :)

damn bro that sucks...i got ACL reconstruction surgery in 3 weeks and im out of sports and everything for the rest of the school year..sucks, my summer is ruined, i know how you feel. well not the appendix part lol but get well man! :)

Ya I'm in alot of pain can barly move :( good thing for iPods haha