Votes: 12 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2008
north nj
just wondering how many members and supporters would agree to a 20$ a yr subscription instead of 10$ a yr, just to help out

we all spend 20 bucks on fast food in a week lol

this is how i see it. double the price and if half of the members decide to not renew the funds would be in the same spot. i say no.

I would do it bro. I think it is worth to keep the forum running..

But if some more members would become supporting members would we have to increase?

Just a thought............

Any way to make different levels of supporting memberships? Just an idea. I'm down for whatever, as long as it makes the forum run smoother

Any way to make different levels of supporting memberships? Just an idea. I'm down for whatever, as long as it makes the forum run smoother

i voted no, but if it was like stroker said and the higher the level the more options you have on the forum....sure that might work....10 bucks might not seem like much to some people but to others it may mean gas in the tank to get to work for the week.

yeah something like a graduated system:
5 bucks for a minimum
10 for a step up
15 for another

IMO if you jump it to 20 you cross the threshold of what some guys are gonna throw down

just my .02

I like the idea with different levels... don't agree with the idea of no chat. I think maybe like 250 posts for chat, but that's sorta a big part of the forum...

yb i dont agree with you on no support no chat.
I dont have the money to support. im only 15 and dont get an allowance plus my dad is not gonna shell out the money. i have no way to support to the forum
thats a redicoulous idea

I like the idea with different levels... don't agree with the idea of no chat. I think maybe like 250 posts for chat, but that's sorta a big part of the forum...

If its a big part of the forum then it should be no problem to drop 10 bucks a YEAR to the forum. To put this in perspective:

$0.83 a month OR
$0.19 a week OR
$0.02-$0.03 a day.

i think almost everyone here spends enough time on the forum to give up a little over 2-3 cents a day to help it operate smoother.

and thats my .02 for the day ;)

yb i dont agree with you on no support no chat.
I dont have the money to support. im only 15 and dont get an allowance plus my dad is not gonna shell out the money. i have no way to support to the forum
thats a redicoulous idea

then i guess ur sh*t outta luck I:I

Status
Not open for further replies.