Hi

Durby

Supporting Member
Forum Supporter
Nov 16, 2012
Oroville, CA
just stopping by to say hello to everyone. I have been busy now that football for my boy has started. We are still waiting fo rhis bike to be finished, but since they are working on it for free in their spare time i am not complaining... i hope all is well. I know lately it has been harder and i find myself in denial/disbelief a lot. I have been watching the news report to remind myself that this is REAL cause it feels like a horrible dream.

This is our Boy the center with the white sleeves

Attachments

• Preston Michael Owens.jpg
    Preston Michael Owens.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 199
hey brandy, good to hear from you.
took me 5 long hard years to come to terms with losing my dad.
stay strong girl !

Thanks Awk08... I feel closer to him when i am on his acct perusing the forums like he did...he has been missed like crazy

Brandy

Hi Brandy,

Loosing someone you love is never easy, it does take a long time to heal.

Feel happy to visit BF to kindle fond memories.

It is good to see the name Durby on screen, it reminds us of Mike!

Reactions: bansheedave
Hey Brandy, its good to hear from you. Glad to see your son out on the field, I hope to see him on that Blaster soon too.

Take care, and keep in touch!

Fred

Hey Brandy, I was thinking of you the other day and wondering why you have not been on. Football is very time consuming, but a great team sport for your son. Hang in there, your doing great. Keeping you and your family in out thoughts.

just stopping by to say hello to everyone. I have been busy now that football for my boy has started. We are still waiting fo rhis bike to be finished, but since they are working on it for free in their spare time i am not complaining... i hope all is well. I know lately it has been harder and i find myself in denial/disbelief a lot. I have been watching the news report to remind myself that this is REAL cause it feels like a horrible dream.

This is our Boy the center with the white sleeves

Glad to see you on the forum and you doing ok. I know it's not an easy thing to deal with. I will keep you and your family in my prayers .

All i wanna do is cry and i am crying now at all the love people we have never met are showing us. It is still very painful to imagine a life without him here, but I have to put one foot in front of the other to honor him.

I have been monitoring the forums, but i finally found the strength to post a thread. Thanks for taking time to read the posts :)

Reactions: blasterdemon7
One of my good friends that passed has a saying I'd like to share.

"May the worst of your tomorrows be better than the best best of your yesterdays"

I wish I could have met Mike. If the respect he commanded from the guys on this forum is a fraction of the of the respect I have for them, he IS an amazing man.

MercMenace there is a video that may help you see who he was. It is in the off topic page 7 titled in Honor of .....

Just an update on the Owens clan:
We are football champions tonight as we beat our cross town rivals in a adult DRAMA filled game 46-8... This game clinched our game in the playoffs.. Now onto the #1 undefeated team with 267 points scored and 8 points scored against them...

Attachments

• Bell Champions 2014.jpg
    Bell Champions 2014.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 161