Hey Guys !!

karterphil

May 21, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi there guys, my name is Phil and I live in the UK which Isn't exactly at the top of the tree for riding but oh well. ;)

So I'm new to the blaster forum and indeed blasters but i have ridden motocross bikes for several years prior to me getting my blaster.
I purchased my blaster from one of my best friends who currently possesses john mitchell's 2006 atv world yfz450 (480) and i have been to many races with him and his family as a mechanic / pit crew member I:I

I attend Monmouth school (not exactly a household name) and have just completed my a levels with intentions to go on to university to study Motorsport engineering with a GAP year working for McLaren cars.

Also I am quite experienced in racing karts having competed in the UK since the age of 8 in the stars of tomorrow series and super 1 series.

so yea that's just a bit of a background on me and i hope that i will integrate into the forum and become a part of the blaster owning community !

Phil

Hi there guys, my name is Phil and I live in the UK which Isn't exactly at the top of the tree for riding but oh well. ;)

So I'm new to the blaster forum and indeed blasters but i have ridden motocross bikes for several years prior to me getting my blaster.
I purchased my blaster from one of my best friends who currently possesses john mitchell's 2006 atv world yfz450 (480) and i have been to many races with him and his family as a mechanic / pit crew member I:I

I attend Monmouth school (not exactly a household name) and have just completed my a levels with intentions to go on to university to study Motorsport engineering with a GAP year working for McLaren cars.

Also I am quite experienced in racing karts having competed in the UK since the age of 8 in the stars of tomorrow series and super 1 series.

so yea that's just a bit of a background on me and i hope that i will integrate into the forum and become a part of the blaster owning community !

Phil

Welcome To The Forum Man! where in the uk you from ? and yeah its not the best riding parts lol