heres a tuffy for ya

i would completely clean out the tank and try some fresh fuel too....there's only so much that can be wrong with it and you've covered basically everything already

yeah Im starting to get past the logical things... Maybe next I will check the tire pressure to see if that helps.

You don't always. I've had one that needed and one that didn't personally. Both went from stock to boyesen. It would depend on how it was jetted before and even on the paper work included it says you may need to rejet.

yup got 2 guys that want it with cash in hand just dont know who i'm selling it too and yup i'm getting a 4 stroke so if u live in michigan and know some one with a 660 for sale lmk i have my eye on one already but i'm takeing my time i wanna find the right one. thanks for all ur help guys espeicaly the REED boyz lets go ride haha

yup got 2 guys that want it with cash in hand just dont know who i'm selling it too and yup i'm getting a 4 stroke so if u live in michigan and know some one with a 660 for sale lmk i have my eye on one already but i'm takeing my time i wanna find the right one. thanks for all ur help guys espeicaly the REED boyz lets go ride haha

make sure you dont get an 01 they got tranny problems

if thr reed broke peices of it r sumwhere... run it til the motor chews it up then u be ok