Help with rebuild

tuckera05

Jul 25, 2011
i have a blaster with a 35mm carb(Kein) pilot jet is 40, and main is 160, i just rebuilt the motor ,new crank,new piston etc. but went from a 240 kit to a 66.5 stock piston and seems like it stalls out fast .....any body know what jetting i should set this carb at????....Also i plugged in this white electrical connector and dont remember it being plugged in does any one know if this could be a problem???

havent broken in yet, anythig over half throttle the bike surges, stalls right after start up, and the electric runs to a black box on teft handside upper box there are two

Hmmm. sounds like the TORS. Do you have a plug on your throttle and carb still hooked up?
If so go ahead and unplug both of those and the plug to the top module to temporarily disable the TORS.

(Smacks my head) Duh! Sorry about that.

So what about your throttle? Go ahead and unplug that top module. That is the Throttle Over-Ride System. Its a pos and won't work with a/m carbs anyway.

ok, it was diconnected but the keeper in the stator was missing looked like it was advanced on the timing do i need to do the same thing....that box is the throttle position sensor