Help with a kawa

Mborso1029

Oct 2, 2009
SouthEast MI
Im trying to make my 88 kawasaki kx250 look a little prettier for when i get it out on the trails, my number plates are all peeling and half gone...does anyone know where they sell like the white backgrounds to replace the old nasty ones??? i think ive spent 2 hours looking everywhere and cannot find any...i found some for the newer kx but cant seem to find ones for a 88. its really startin to drive me crazy, ive checked ebay amazon dennis kirk some motodiscount.

1988-KX250.jpg

that is an 88 and it looks modern, yes the number plates look the same, uhh for numberplates, you can get em off

www.rockymountianatv.com

ok now what is wronge with this bike??? its butifule man (sp?)

you want new plastics your gunna have to go with the newer style plastics, up to 05 like you said, and make a few brakets to make the stuff fit, some stuff should bolt right on

im just lookin for the background white sticker to thenumber plate,...im thinkin ill just throw a sticker kit on it and wanted to redo the number plate with a new background and slap some numbers on

I recently bought 2 dirtbikes myself. A 92 KX125 and a newer 250f.. I've had the same problem, and a friend purchased a 89 at the same time. The parts are very hard to find. There is a site which is located in Australia and they sell gas tank shroud upgrades,gripper seats, and graphics which are application specific. I am awaiting the email from the guy who used this company, emailed him yesterday. Once I receive the information I will send you detailed information. In the meantime, if you find something for an 89 or 92-93 KX125 or 250 please share!. Sorry I don't have the information right off hand but I'll do my best to get the details in 3-4days.

ya 200 the only problems were that it needed a topend and the kid told me it was a 95....come to find out its a 88.

ya that info sounds great, arent many parts out there.

i like those graphics on that amrracing they dont have any plain ol kawasaki ones tho