Help sealing bead?

xjma

So I got a set of barely used mud lites a while back, craigslist. Had them put on by a shop that is now closed :(. The beads were perfect when I bought them but now and then when I leave the blaster sitting, the one tire will go flat real quick and the outside bead comes off. It's never been a problem when I have air in there and am riding...it holds fine, just not when sitting. I looked and the bead has a little cut, nothing too serious, it should hold fine, but after a while of sitting with riding psi in it, it will go flat. Right now I have a ton of psi in it, like over 10, and it will hold pretty much indefinitely. Sometimes it will hold with the regular 4-6 psi in there, I think it has to do with which part of the tire I have it parked on.

Anyways, wondering what I can do short of getting new ones? They work fine when I have air in them, and the tread is 90% or so. I was thinking of that green slime stuff, but I've been told not to use it as it goops up the inside of the tire and wheels. Not sure it would help the bead not come off either??? Any advice?? Just keep dealing with it the way I have been?? I don't have a good compressor, but I do have a co2 tank that I fill up (currently empty). When I don't have the co2, it's a pita to use the bike pump to re-seal the bead. I know the starter fluid/match trick, hasn't worked (I've done it on jeep tires in the woods before, but not working on the quad tire). Thanx!

spray her full of hairspray and light it up, pops it into place, ive never tried it, but its on youtube :)

i am not responsible for you burning urself

spray her full of hairspray and light it up, pops it into place, ive never tried it, but its on youtube :)

i am not responsible for you burning urself
Oh boy,

I have seen people use lighter fluid, ect. every since the history channel showed it years ago on a artic exspedition.

I seen a buy darn near melt and ruin a brand new semi tire, trying it.

Highly dangerous and not to smart to try,

Sporty

Maybe I'll look into the tire bead sealer, thanx.

I have personally done the starter fluid/match trick but on a 35x14R15 TSL Bogger. It worked, but it was scary. Tried it on the blaster but it's not working.

Any autoparts store will have bead sealer bro!