Help it doesnt start

albinc65

Oct 9, 2011
P.R.
Hi , well i was riding my blaster the other day and it suddenlly turned off it doesnt have.any electricity in the coil or in. the orange wires i bought a new cdi but it still.does not work does anyone know what could this be ,? Thanks

It's easy to tell if it is the Tors. Take the front hood cover off unplug the tors switch and if the bike starts its one of the three switches in the tors system the tors switch itself or the one on the thumb throttle housing or the switch on the carb you will need a ohm meter to check the switches on the thumb throttle and on the carb.

Reactions: L.T.
ok I will check today hope it turns on, cause I bought already the coil and cdi :S and its driving me crazy lol thanks very much to all of u

It's easy to tell if it is the Tors. Take the front hood cover off unplug the tors switch and if the bike starts its one of the three switches in the tors system the tors switch itself or the one on the thumb throttle housing or the switch on the carb you will need a ohm meter to check the switches on the thumb throttle and on the carb.

ok I will unplug it and check it out , it doesnt have tha carb or the throttle one

More than likely the stator, here is how to find out what it is! If the Ignition coil doesn't ohm out continue the test as if it did as I have had a bad tested coil work perfectly fine!
troubleshooting1-001.jpg

troubleshooting2-001.jpg

trobleshooting3-001.jpg

trouble5-001.jpg

trouble6-001.jpg

troubleshooting7-001.jpg

troubl8-001.jpg

troubleshooting9-001.jpg

Check for broken wires, loose connections, bad ground, loose flywheel, bad switches. Why throw parts at it if you don't know which one to throw.

Check for broken wires, loose connections, bad ground, loose flywheel, bad switches. Why throw parts at it if you don't know which one to throw.

your completely right just got frustrated and bought the 2 things i thought it could be , learned from this one haha