Help fast

MasonBraaps

Jul 9, 2015
So I'm putting my ignition coil on my 96 blaster. Here's my problem, the orange wire that is going to the ignition coil spot has a butt connector that then goes to a quick disconnect connector(as seen in picture) but my coil has a bullet connector on the end of its orange wire(as seen in picture) how do I connect it?
(Pictures are in comment below)

P.S-don't be mean I don't know this stuff!

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Cut both ends . Make sure u have good copper wires (no green or black) andtake that male bullet conector with u and go to a auto parts store and get the same size probably 18 guage or something like that and crimp them on. Get the heat shrink ones

Cut both ends . Make sure u have good copper wires (no green or black) andtake that male bullet conector with u and go to a auto parts store and get the same size probably 18 guage or something like that and crimp them on. Get the heat shrink ones
And there's no easier way? I can't just twist the wire together or something?

it would have been crazy easier if you bought the stock ignition coil.
there is a black wire that gets connected to frame and ignition coil two bolts and thats it:)

okay its a old 1 oops..
soo orange to orange then there's is a black ground that get attached to one of your bolts that holds the coil on.

okay its a old 1 oops..
soo orange to orange then there's is a black ground that get attached to one of your bolts that holds the coil on.
Yea exactly...but the connectors are different. If you know the gauge of wire for blaster wiring please tell me so I can get a female bullet connector and this can be hooked up! :)

id half to measure a old 1 or search but it is small summin like 18gauge or smaller
someone might know or i can measure or you can measure it is you have a pair of wire strippers:)

id half to measure a old 1 or search but it is small summin like 18gauge or smaller
someone might know or i can measure or you can measure it is you have a pair of wire strippers:)
I'll try and find some wire strippers! When I get the female bullet connector how do I put the wire in it?