Heated Grips?

crazy4wdracer

Nov 7, 2008
Cabot, PA
Is anyone running heated grips on their Blaster? I want to get the ones that slide under the grip but I'm not sure if the stock Blaster Stator will put out enough juice to power them. Especially when my headlight is on. Does anyone have heated grips on their blaster or think that a stock stator can power them? Does anyone have these Handwarmer mitt things?

Heated Grips: UNIVERSAL HEATED GRIPS KIT MOTORCYCLE ATV SNOWMOBILE:eBay Motors (item 280409001018 end time Jan-10-10 06:10:39 PST)

Hand Mitts: QuadBoss QBM-MO ATV SnowMobile HAND MITTS Mossy Camo:eBay Motors (item 390136816759 end time Jan-28-10 01:44:48 PST)

Thanks Guys!I:I

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got some Tusk ones for my KFX that I had on last weekend out on the ice. It was below zero with the wind and I was able to still use my summer Mx gloves.

just a set of handguards will help cut the cold , I used to race gokarts , and your hands would freeze like mad , so I used to put on a pair of latex rubber gloves , then my driving gloves , the rubber gloves would get your hands warmed up , kinda sweatty even , but you still had good grip from the driving gloves

I got a set of the Ducks Unlimited Camo Handwarmers and only got to ride once to try them out. They were pretty good and look cool too. I bought them because they were out of heated grips, I still want to get heated grips though.